Sponsored

Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No shit Nickp I know that I was showing what Ford has been using a a test bed for the Bronco whether you like it or not.

Ford Motor Company purchased Troller in 2007. In 2014, the Troller T4 received a major redesign, is now being built on a shortened version of Ford's T6 platform for the global Ranger. The current version looks more like the modern form of the Jeep Wrangler and early model Ford Bronco.[3]

How about instead of freaking out on Nick you provide some context to your post instead of just providing a photo and nothing else...
Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure that Ford was using Troller as a testbed, more likely they gobbled up a potentially market share-threatening competitor. I do hope they learned some lessons from the platform - specifically the utilitarian aspects - and apply them to their corporate knowledge database vis a vis the Bronco.

Deleted member 2346

Interesting, I can't in good conscience praise spy shots from within our own facilities but I wonder why they didn't get a better one? If you have the guts to snap a photo from within NMPDC or EVB then why not go all the way and give people the whole view? I know they don't cover all the bodies they have being built up in there...

Sid note, I think you guys will like it, even you hardcore guys who wont consider buying it. Style wise, aside from the grill, it looks more "Defender" than the current 2020 Defender lol! (I mean that in a good way of course)
I love the look of it! And as awful as the new Escape looks, it will have buyers wanting a more rugged beefy look. And it’s more capable. It’s a winner in my eyes !

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope this vehicle turns out to be pretty cool. If it gets some fun paint colours, it might appeal to my wife.

Is the 2.0L Ecoboost any good?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.