First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well that is one sexy Bronco. And that is absolutely a real photo, all the people, shadows, and dust look totally normal. I will say until someone said it was the sport there I thought it was a land rover, and they were testing against that and the chevy with a support f150.

It looks great, I reeeeally doubt that windshield could possibly fold. And i think it could be nice that the targa top is a single piece instead of 2 as long as its light. The flares and wheels look great too. The size looks good but I dont think I can swing it and will be stuck with the 4 door. But im still hoping for the ability to make it work like a truck. But everything im seeing looks great, bumpers look nice and tucked. the whole thing has a good squared look, maximizing interior spaces.

Also I vote this is in texas. If this is for filming it is likely where we saw those cop cars and Bronco logo at. That was texas right?
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD !!!!! ?

Of course leaks on the way to vaca, now leaks on the way home. Making it hard to look here and keep an eye on the wife while she is driving to make sure she don't miss a turn.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure glad Iā€™m interested in the four door, that thing looks like it is ready to tip over backwards.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 02D65386-63E4-4616-9481-90703C87D6DB

I just wanted to post this and say props to motor trend. Iā€™ve always liked this render and even though itā€™s ~3 years old now they definitely had the right idea.

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep ā€˜em coming- that thing looks larger than life compared to the other vehicles around!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan at how thin the rear windows are.

Hopefully the hatch window is huge otherwise its going to be as hard to see out of as the wrangler.

I didnt want to but if visibility is that poor i might have to get a 4 door :(

Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some upscales i did with a cheap web based shitty AI program from the internet @Administrator . If any of you have Topaz AI i suggest you throw it in there as i dont have access to it. But the technology is insane now and will likely be able to pull out a ton of stuff from these images.

images sorted by least enhanced and enlarged to most enhanced and enlarged. Keep in mind in the later images tone mapping is used so artificial lines may appear.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 2021+Broncos+Testing+Drone_photos_v2_x4
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 2021 Broncos Testing Drone_photos_v2_x4_colored_toned(1)
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 2021 Broncos Testing Drone_photos_v2_x4_colored_toned

(not related to my post but the original images themselves , whoever took these pictures deliberately destroyed them. Unless this image was taken directly from a drone goggle feed (it doesnt look like it based on lack of HUD and lack of major artififacts consistent with RF) these were purposely mangled and JPEG'd to death. Most camera drones are 1080p or higher. This was likely a leak from ford. The other possibility is this an extreme crop from a high resolution image from very far away.)

Last edited:

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you follow the source back to FB, the original post may have come from a group called Dirt Days that shows a lot of very long distance drone vids from SoCal and Baja. While on an outing, Dirt Days may have accidentally come across Ford doing a photo/video shoot somewhere in SoCal like Mohave. As far as the Chevy, that could belong to a contracted professional production company that is there for the shoot.
Sponsored