First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just venting here. Really wish they went full size on this one. The 2 door, which I prefer, from the limited pictures we’ve seen looks comparable to a Jeep Wrangler. That’s not what I was hoping for. I would have loved to have have had room for 3 adults in the back bench seat with still several feet for storage behind. Unfortunately I don’t think we get that in this 2 door version which would leave me to pass on this one. Just my 2 cents and disappointed after this long a wait. Hope I’m wrong.
This was gonna be Ford’s Jeep from the beginning. the 4 door will be the closest thing size wise to an FSB. But I would take an Explorer or Expedition over a 4 door Bronco personally.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you track the photo back to the OP on FB, the poster is part of a media group called Dirt Days. 2 days ago they stated they were headed out to the Mojave National Preserve. So that has to be where they saw the Bronco. Either he has a ton more pics and footage or this was staged by Ford and this is all we're gonna get.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you track the photo back to the OP on FB, the poster is part of a media group called Dirt Days. 2 days ago they stated they were headed out to the Mojave National Preserve. So that has to be where they saw the Bronco. Either he has a ton more pics and footage or this was staged by Ford and this is all we're gonna get.
Not necessarily, as far zoomed in as that pic seems to be, it is also possible they didn't realize they got the bronco until they were reviewing the pictures after the fact. My bet is that they caught this in the background of whatever footage/image they were going for.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not necessarily, as far zoomed in as that pic seems to be, it is also possible they didn't realize they got the bronco until they were reviewing the pictures after the fact. My bet is that they caught this in the background of whatever footage/image they were going for.
Yes, I agree. I don't think the person operating the drone had any idea Ford was there.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, I agree. I don't think the person operating the drone had any idea Ford was there.
Yes, and it is with great coincidence that Ford allows another leak out, I mean Ford leaked another photo. Just like the first canceled reveal, we had many leaks leading up towards that canceled event. This time is no different, Ford is working behind the scene to build anticipation, as they should.

"plausible deniability marketing moves"

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do find it strange every time ford gives us bad news. Less than 24 hours later we get grainy blurry leaks. ..... ?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So here you go. General pic of Galveston beach when we got there.

Second one is ships on the horizon barely visible in the first.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 20200620_111928

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 20200613_182958

Edit: well u get the idea hard to do driving in the car.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So here you go. General pic of Galveston beach when we got there.

Second one is ships on the horizon barely visible in the first.

20200620_111928.jpg

20200613_182958.jpg

Edit: well u get the idea hard to do driving in the car.
Yep, looks blurry and grainy like the Bronco picture. This is where my money is, super cropped and zoomed from a far away picture.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While it’s hard to tell, it appears the roof piece over the front seats is one piece, not 2 like wrangler freedom panels. But the pic sucks so hopefully the panel pieces are smaller and more manageable
I think I see a line there.

Not a fan at how thin the rear windows are.

Hopefully the hatch window is huge otherwise its going to be as hard to see out of as the wrangler.

I didnt want to but if visibility is that poor i might have to get a 4 door :(
Keep in mind, you're also seeing it from high up - an angle you'd never see in real life unless on a building, which is making the windows look shorter than they are.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was thinking we should start seeing leaked photos, un-camoed, out in the world. If Ford is going to do a virtual reveal they will need a lot of footage of the Bronco in action to make the reveal a bit exciting.

I like the way the grill turns in on the ends, makes avoiding trees in the woods and parked cars at the mall easier.

On the negative: Just a few more inches of rear overhang would have sure improved cargo area, without much negative impact to off-road ability.

Last edited:

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t say this is from ford because it came from a HD drone. I do drone photography/videography and it’s just a hobby but my camera shoots in 4K. I think this was a heavy crop/zoom and maybe even a screen grab of 1 frame.
I do not think this was ford and I bet there is more footage from this day that will leak.

Waken2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2 door looks great but I had hoped that it would be slightly longer with more room behind the back seat (more like the Baja Bronco). It’s a 2 door Jeep in different clothing.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 2 door looks great but I had hoped that it would be slightly longer with more room behind the back seat (more like the Baja Bronco). It’s a 2 door Jeep in different clothing.
I think it’s more like the Isuzu Amigo/Rodeo Sport, which has decent room behind the seats. Much more than a Wrangler.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592671614230

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592671575465

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592671662061

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me too....but this is Ford's representation of Cyber Orange Mustang:
1592655161953.png
If you look at the orange that shows up in the Bronco Sport leaks, it sits squarely in between this one that's overprocessed for the dark, and the spy drone that's washed out and covered in dust.. Those Sport leaks, especially the one that shows the doorframe, is probably the closest to reality.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592672071348

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
FINALLY a decent shot of the two-door. Dual Income No Kids, my wife and I don't need nor want a four-door 4x4. Give me a manual and decent tow rating, both of which I'm sure will be offered, and I'm all in.

Two-door looks so much better than the four-door.
Sponsored

Last edited: