BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the big Bronco suppose to look like the Bronco R or no? If it is, it doesnt really look like it. I would prefer the looks of the Bronco R!
It’s supposed to look like a modern interpretation of a 1st gen bronco

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the big Bronco suppose to look like the Bronco R or no? If it is, it doesnt really look like it. I would prefer the looks of the Bronco R!
No. There are design elements on the Bronco R that appear on the Bronco, but it’s not a one-to-one transition.

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No. There are design elements on the Bronco R that appear on the Bronco, but it’s not a one-to-one transition.
Youre right. I think the Bronco R looks like a lifted Bronco sport lol

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bronco and bronco r are pretty much the same minus all the thinks that make it a race car.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 'greenhouse" looks correct to me. That is for the most part what is used when stating what "looks" like, seeing how the Bronco R is a Race truck. Older posts addressed this …… how the "flares" would not be so dramatic. The "profile" or "greenhouse" is what is used. Common in trophy truck.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y’all ever come to think that this was from indeed a moving drone taking video with a wide angle lense, and maybe the images were spiced together oddly by the program in this “pause” scenario? It would give a bad panorama effect. Just try in on your phone and move in and out in a circle, yalls shadows and reference sizes will be all out of whack.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Y’all ever come to think that this was from indeed a moving drone taking video with a wide angle lense, and maybe the images were spiced together oddly by the program in this “pause” scenario? It would give a bad panorama effect. Just try in on your phone and move in and out in a circle, yalls shadows and reference sizes will be all out of whack.
I believe you have solved the mystery (y)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe you have solved the mystery (y)
most drones have “auto shake balance“ for videos too. And that REALLY messes with the picture. Couple that with poopy video compression (mp4) and now you have a horrible picture with blurry colors. Which is what we have here.
and yes zoomed and digital zoom (crop)

then Facebook compression.

just makes phots EW

note the photo is 1200x800 (3:2) not the traditional 16:9 or 4:3 (typical capture area)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The windows still look HELLA dark for this to be real. You can see through the windshield on both trucks and the bronco sport but the Bronco is all limo tint. Not saying it’s fake, just fishy.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The windows still look HELLA dark for this to be real. You can see through the windshield on both trucks and the bronco sport but the Bronco is all limo tint. Not saying it’s fake, just fishy.
I think it’s just the angle, but it could also be tinted darker for a photoshoot.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592714468332

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592715004742

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592715440384
Sponsored