Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you provide the data on the windows up procedure (is it the same as the F-150?). I have already disabled dbl honk and enabled sport mode, but would love the window control option.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So strangely my Bronco is back to asking me if I want to stay in the mode it was shut off in... boo

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of my bigger annoyances with my new Bronco... I pretty much always run in Sport mode (Wildtrak). Every once in a while I'll jump back in the truck after an errand, getting gas, whatever and feel like the truck has all of a sudden gotten pokey, and realize I forgot to switch it back into Sport.

Ford seems to do an awful lot of "we know best what you really want" stuff instead of allowing drivers to drive and configure their own vehicles in the way they prefer...

Top annoyances:
  • Wind noise from Hard Top (latest version MIC).
  • No way to see what gear you are in / continuously display gears, except in full manual mode. (My 11 year old F150 has no problem doing this...)
  • "Windows 1.0" level graphics and highly limited configuration of dash display with no really usable tachometer. (Again, my 2011 ecoboost F150 has a great tachometer).