First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will be surprised how fast it takes off in sport mode.
I'm sure its decent and respectable I'm just saying its not going to be all that impressive to me personally

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ive been breaking mine in with Sport Mode 2H since I recieved 11/18/2021. Dont/havent turned off traction control tho. Noticed at crusing speed the RPM is the same as Normal. Steering didnt notice a difference? is there? ill double check today...

Ford Bronco Sport mode wakes up the 2.7 IMG-2088

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if there is a thread for it but if anyone knows it be greatly appreciated if you could answer this. Just took delivery yesterday of my OBX sasquatch 4door with 3miles on the dash. I've been babying it some what but I can't seem to find any info on break in period, dealer was unsure if it had one lol. Is there a break in period/milage for broncos?

PS
Been trying so hard to stay of sport mode that's the main reason for me asking lol

Ford Bronco Sport mode wakes up the 2.7 IMG_20211202_150557

Ford Bronco Sport mode wakes up the 2.7 IMG_20211202_151218

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if there is a thread for it but if anyone knows it be greatly appreciated if you could answer this. Just took delivery yesterday of my OBX sasquatch 4door with 3miles on the dash. I've been babying it some what but I can't seem to find any info on break in period, dealer was unsure if it had one lol. Is there a break in period/milage for broncos?

PS
Been trying so hard to stay of sport mode that's the main reason for me asking lol

Ford Bronco Sport mode wakes up the 2.7 IMG_20211202_151218
Yes, 1000 miles.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be adding sports mode via Forscan to my Badsquatch soon (still learning how to use that program), I tried Baja mode switched back into 2H and it was crap IMO. Kept the rpms way too high for driving around town, made for jerky driving, not much fun. I tried sport on a WT that I test drove, definitely very different.

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll be adding sports mode via Forscan to my Badsquatch soon (still learning how to use that program), I tried Baja mode switched back into 2H and it was crap IMO. Kept the rpms way too high for driving around town, made for jerky driving, not much fun. I tried sport on a WT that I test drove, definitely very different.
I just finished watching a video on YouTube of someone walking through how to add sport mode via Forscan. My OBX has sport but I'd like to add Baja i line about 30min from beach so got plenty of sand to go play in.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drove in Sport mode for a few miles and it felt like a completely different vehicle. I don’t have 1,000 miles yet, and I didn’t get on it. Was more curious if it actually did anything or if it was a gimmick. It definitely makes a difference.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just finished watching a video on YouTube of someone walking through how to add sport mode via Forscan. My OBX has sport but I'd like to add Baja i line about 30min from beach so got plenty of sand to go play in.
Was on the beach today, and while sand mode is good, Baja mode was entertaining too. However, the winning move of the day was trail turn assist. It was super easy to add Baja and Rock Crawl.... No need to add just one, when you can collect them all. :D

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
alright, I am no mechanic, however Baja puts it in 4H - you should not use 4H or 4L on pavement, the wheels need slippage in order to avoid binding, correct? see the enclosed chart on pic - so Baja is offroad only at least how I interpret the data points.

20211205_200850.jpg

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several good youtube videos of people doing FORScan updates on Broncos. It's really easy if oyu follow them along. While you are in there, disable the double-honk and auto start/stop if you don't like those "features." This is a good place to start for detailed information.

I really like having ALL GOAT modes available but I will say, Sport mode is addicting (at least for me). I have the 2.7L and it just feels much more "peppy." I'm sure I'm burning through fuel faster but it's just so fun to drive in this mode. :)

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was on the beach today, and while sand mode is good, Baja mode was entertaining too. However, the winning move of the day was trail turn assist. It was super easy to add Baja and Rock Crawl.... No need to add just one, when you can collect them all. :D
Definitely gonna collect all lol I'm just waiting on the wire to arrive so I can connect to OBD2. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. Took off the side stickers and added the bronco script emblem which I had for the last 2 months lol. Gonna add the Raptor style front grill amber lights tomorrow

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
alright, I am no mechanic, however Baja puts it in 4H - you should not use 4H or 4L on pavement, the wheels need slippage in order to avoid binding, correct? see the enclosed chart on pic - so Baja is offroad only at least how I interpret the data points.

Ford Bronco Sport mode wakes up the 2.7 20211205_200850
You can run Baja in 2H
Sponsored