First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Comparing to the truck it really makes the Bronco look small like a Suzuki Jimny.
Also the front tires are touching the curb, it makes the Bronco shorter than it already is comparing to the truck.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Black Bronco looks small compared to the white truck. I think one needs to choose a lighter color to make the Bronco appear bigger. Dark colors will just make it look smaller.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree it looks small...next to a crew cab F150, taken from a rear quarter view and wearing those awful street tires. I'll be stoked to get a 2 door with 33s on it and I think it will look perfect. People are used to a 4 door family truckster these days but the 2 door looks like an early Bronco, LR Defender 90, Scout, etc. Basically all the old school rigs that I've always loved.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this at a neighboring hotel, (9/23/2020) out near the Denver airport, so I walked over and got some pics of it AND what sure looked like a cammo’d Jeep Wagoneer (and Grand Wagoneer) tester!

Seeing the 2-door in person - it’s a nice little truck. It was parked next to f-150 (for size comparison) and I was generally pleased with the presence and overall build quality. This tester has been beat on pretty hard and still looked good. And the black does look better in person than in the pics we see.

There was a weird guy hanging out near the trio - and the Bronco seemed to be in a start/stop test mode (with no one in it) the four cylinder (I’m assuming that’s what it was just to the quietness of the engine) sounded pretty good/quiet - so I didn’t get too close but it does have the “red switch” in it.

I REALLY liked the vehicle.

959F619C-19B8-46AB-8D26-D5BCC22B5E49.jpeg
so they're really doing it then. i didn't think they would have the guts.?‍♂

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really? It looks like the faded plastic that always happens on an XL F150 after about 5 years.
Dunno, I think it looks pretty sharp, which is why I hate it.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL , people still arguing and complaining over pre-production tops , colors etc and I'm over here like , "Send me any one of those right NOW!" .

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish the outer banks wheels were all black like those instead of with the machined trim. I think they look a lot better. Also the step doesn’t look as bad on the two door.

the two door looks tiny next to the f150. Part of it is due to the angles in the pics, but it sure does look like a geo tracker in this pic ???
1600912851493.jpeg
Well figure the F150 is nearly 18' long if it is 4 door with a standard bed, the 2dr Bronco is 14' long. That's 4' shorter and the Bronco in the pic is up on the curb stop.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well figure the F150 is nearly 18' long if it is 4 door with a standard bed, the 2dr Bronco is 14' long. That's 4' shorter and the Bronco in the pic is up on the curb stop.
Too bad the Bronco wasn't a 4 door. I'd like to get a comparison of how that looks. The 2 door likes tiny next to the F-150 even considering the Bronco is parked a bit farther ahead.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And, the new F150 B&P has a rendering of antimatter blue and a Guard green that would look really sweet on the Bronco.
I agree the Guard (Metalic Green) would look awesome on the Bronco. I'd pick Guard over any of the offered colors unless they reveal a flat tan. Thanks for pointing it out!
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.20.13 PM
Sponsored