Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The gray top looks horrible.

My God is to two door tiny

I guess I need to spend $1900 for a black painted top on a 4 door, or I need to buy something else.
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn these aren't flattering pics for the 2 door. Needs to be parked amongst sedans lol.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish FCA would explain why they think the market needs another fully independent suspension barely SUV. They’re lame when the lower end players do it and their lame when BMW/Mercedes/Porsche do it, a Jeep version isn’t going to be any better.

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Found this at a neighboring hotel, (9/23/2020) out near the Denver airport, so I walked over and got some pics of it AND what sure looked like a cammo’d Jeep Wagoneer (and Grand Wagoneer) tester!

Seeing the 2-door in person - it’s a nice little truck. It was parked next to f-150 (for size comparison) and I was generally pleased with the presence and overall build quality. This tester has been beat on pretty hard and still looked good. And the black does look better in person than in the pics we see.

There was a weird guy hanging out near the trio - and the Bronco seemed to be in a start/stop test mode (with no one in it) the four cylinder (I’m assuming that’s what it was just to the quietness of the engine) sounded pretty good/quiet - so I didn’t get too close but it does have the “red switch” in it.

I REALLY liked the vehicle.

2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image0.jpeg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image2.jpg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image1.jpeg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image6.jpeg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image5.jpeg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image7.jpg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image4.jpg
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image3.jpeg

959F619C-19B8-46AB-8D26-D5BCC22B5E49.jpeg
Some have said the Bronco 2-door looks "substantial" next to the F-150. IDK, to me it looks like a peanut. More like a Jeep compass.
Sponsored