MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
its either a base, big bend, or black diamond I think, see headlights. the "signature" lights have the silver dash intersect the light. these dont, therefore base big bend or black diamond

actually, the grill is a base grill, no silver letters. must be a base.

The wheels just optional mismatch, pretty much par for prebuilds. they mount whatever rim is available.
The BD has steel front bumper not plastic. So don’t think it’s a BD
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

its either a base, big bend, or black diamond I think, see headlights. the "signature" lights have the silver dash intersect the light. these dont, therefore base big bend or black diamond

The wheels just optional mismatch, pretty much par for prebuilds. they mount whatever rim is available.
damn, i need to get better at spotting the differences. lol. i'd love to see what the 32" from the black diamond looks like. hope it looks meaty.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That mud looks good!! If that is cactus gray bronze wheels are going to look awesome! Yes, I’m obsessed with bronze wheels. I apologize in advance! Plus if y’all think those both are base trims then dang. Base looking good! Black one looks to have Sasquatch wheels. I’d take the black one right now it looks like the perfect set up!

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping it's the lighting, this was the color I was going to select, but looks a bit too white in this photo for my liking.
Kinda why I really dig it with the gray roof and silver grille. The it really brings out the blueish hue when contrasted with the bright silver/grey pieces.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like the trim under the grill on the white is not color matched, I believe BD it is. Anyone know what trims are not matched? Lower trim images are dark colors so it’s hard to tell.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to tell what color this is. Decent amount of blue in it but I’d still say Oxford White.

It’s interesting to see the roll cage looks white but it also seems to be in the angle of Jeeps, straight down. Don’t like that.
Also appears the black one has tinted back windows and the white one doesn’t and the white doesn’t have the color matching piece under the grill. Lame

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not white. There is a white truck in the background to compare against.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely not white. There is a white truck in the background to compare against.
THIS! Oxford White is historically a VERY bright white. If this was white you would be able to tell no questions. Then like Free Pizza said there is an oxford white F150 in the background to compare it to, and it is obviously a different color.

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the crazy one in this forum with the colors people say these different Broncos we've seen are. So either I'm crazy or a whole lot of y'all need to get your eyes checked.??

Edit: I mean don't get me wrong CG is quite a chameleon color, just go watch a video of the new mach 1 and it will changes shades before your eyes. But this 2-door is definitely CG

Last edited: