First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen a few posts about what trim these might be, and the possibility of mismatched parts, but they both seem to jive for me with correct spec. The white one has the grille, lights, and wheels of a Big Bend, and the Black one to me really appears to be a base with the Sasquatch package.

Gotta say, the tires on that Big Bend fill things out relatively decently for a lower trim, to my eyes they look good.
Sponsored

KidGorgeous

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve seen a few posts about what trim these might be, and the possibility of mismatched parts, but they both seem to jive for me with correct spec. The white one has the grille, lights, and wheels of a Big Bend, and the Black one to me really appears to be a base with the Sasquatch package.

Gotta say, the tires on that Big Bend fill things out relatively decently for a lower trim, to my eyes they look good.
From the photos I've seen the big bend grill is a lighter gray color? Maybe I'm missing something. Also I notice that the white Bronco the paint doesn't go all the way around the front grill like other broncos.
It's black in between the front bumper and grill as opposed to body color. This was also the case with a leaked 4 door bronco photo from a few months back. Haven't seen it again other than those two times.

GT5050

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From the photos I've seen the big bend grill is a lighter gray color? Maybe I'm missing something. Also I notice that the white Bronco the paint doesn't go all the way around the front grill like other broncos.
It's black in between the front bumper and grill as opposed to body color. This was also the case with a leaked 4 door bronco photo from a few months back. Haven't seen it again other than those two times.
You are right about the grille finish, but keep in mind test prototype here so a lot of times plastic finishes are "rough". But the grille design with these lower series headlights only exist on the Big Bend, and the bumpers and wheels match the spec as well. The lower black piece under the grille I'd chalk up to prototype trim piece also. Here's a Big Bend from Ford's photo gallery for reference. Again, gotta say, I'm favoring the Black Diamond overall but I like this look as well. Good to see that lower priced options are still going to look appealing...
Ford Bronco ICYMI: 2 Door Bronco Big Bend and Black Diamond Sighting in White and Black u725_fna_shot_054_49890_ext_front_3_4_kayaking_convict_lake_with_talent_v014

Sponsored
First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX 18 & MX5 16
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also worth noting the black Bronco on the left is missing the black inserts above the windshield where the roofline meets :)
I think the inserts cover is where the roof rack mounting points. ?

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That pic is making me consider a big bend rather than base+sasquatch depending on how the pricing shakes out

Sponsored

JohnnyJ44L

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What Trim is that all black do we think?

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely not white. There is a white truck in the background to compare against.
It's white.

I took the color temp & values of the truck in the background in various spots & did the same on the bronco...both are similar within a few RGB values of each light value if not even the same # per RGB on some parts.

I also color corrected the image on page 4.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's white.

I took the color temp & values of the truck in the background in various spots & did the same on the bronco...both are similar within a few RGB values of each light value if not even the same # per RGB on some parts.

I also color corrected the image on page 4.
Your color correction has kinda sold me on white. Need to see it with the top off and from other angles, but I kinda love it.
Sponsored