Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dig that black one in the background!!
Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like Big Bend - I have reserved a Badlands - but I may be leaning this way - I am not sure I need the super off-road capability. This looks good to me in 4 door - hopefully, I can get a high package with it.
I am getting the Big Bend. I am not taking it off road except maybe camping at a lake.

I am leaning towards Race Red...but would like to know if they are making Velocity Blue in it.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are right about the grille finish, but keep in mind test prototype here so a lot of times plastic finishes are "rough". But the grille design with these lower series headlights only exist on the Big Bend, and the bumpers and wheels match the spec as well. The lower black piece under the grille I'd chalk up to prototype trim piece also. Here's a Big Bend from Ford's photo gallery for reference. Again, gotta say, I'm favoring the Black Diamond overall but I like this look as well. Good to see that lower priced options are still going to look appealing...
u725_fna_shot_054_49890_ext_front_3_4_kayaking_convict_lake_with_talent_v014.jpg
Right! I haven’t seen too many that weren’t Sasquatch and that’s concerning since I don’t really want the Sasquatch nor do I want it to look awkward like the base model Jeep with tiny weird tires. Although the size isn’t quite the same as the Black diamond tires, these are nice, still a meaty size.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had forgotten about this photo. Big bend wheels look pretty good. Maybe I can bypass the sas package after all.

Sponsored
First Name
BRONCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

its probably worth noting that all black diamonds come standard with steel bumpers, these two do not look like black diamonds to me. but if someone would like to correct me please do!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
its probably worth noting that all black diamonds come standard with steel bumpers, these two do not look like black diamonds to me. but if someone would like to correct me please do!
Theyre all Frankensteins right now

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we assuming these are the stock tires for the trims?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
somehow i doubt you take off the steel bumper and put the plastic one on but hey maybe you're right
No, its a fact....they aren't manufacturing them like production models currently. The rest of the community has a meme for anyone saying " this can't be a.....its got a...." I was trying to spare you.
Sponsored