Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, just saw this bad boy parked at Don's of Traverse City in Novi this morning and grabbed a couple pictures! Sorry I couldn't get more or better detail. The engineer was in it and I am working with one arm at the moment (just had shoulder surgery). I also wasn't driving and my driver isn't as Bronco crazed as I am or willing to stalk the poor engineer.

Cactus Gray looks awesome! I like it a lot more on the big Bronco than the Sports and I am officially making the switch this week. The fastback top looks a lot better to me in person too and the Badlands grille didn't clash with Cactus Gray and black trim without the MIC top. I really didn't expect it to look this good!

I feel the coloring is pretty accurate on my monitor, but you still need to see Cactus Gray in person to get a good feel for it.

Sorry the first pic is through glass.

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 1
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 2
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 3
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 4
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 5
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 6
Sponsored

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks! Nice work!
Would’ve liked to have seen the Badlands Sticker for the full effect.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That soft top looks good on this one.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Driver won't stop? Driver isn't into stalking? Arm in a sling? Sounds like excuses to me :) Great pics!
The sling wouldn't normally slow me down, but the nerve block certainly has! It's like having a dead arm! :ROFLMAO:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sling wouldn't normally slow me down, but the nerve block certainly has! It's like having a dead arm! :ROFLMAO:
Dead arm? Use it to club your driver and resume stalking, every problem is a solution in disguise!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fixed it for you :)

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 10.46.31 AM
Looks great with black beauty rings, but I still like the warm alloy. If i powder coat mine, I will probably go with Carbonized Gray like the optional Badlands wheels rather than black like a Wildtrak.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs