Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, just saw this bad boy parked at Don's of Traverse City in Novi this morning and grabbed a couple pictures! Sorry I couldn't get more or better detail. The engineer was in it and I am working with one arm at the moment (just had shoulder surgery). I also wasn't driving and my driver isn't as Bronco crazed as I am or willing to stalk the poor engineer.

Cactus Gray looks awesome! I like it a lot more on the big Bronco than the Sports and I am officially making the switch this week. The fastback top looks a lot better to me in person too and the Badlands grille didn't clash with Cactus Gray and black trim without the MIC top. I really didn't expect it to look this good!

I feel the coloring is pretty accurate on my monitor, but you still need to see Cactus Gray in person to get a good feel for it.

Sorry the first pic is through glass.

Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 1.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 2.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 3.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 4.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 5.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 6.jpg
Thanks for stalking... I mean posting! Looks good all around. Not sure I would go with CG on the 2dr, but I'm loving the stance and profile. Did the engineer enter the parking lot over the snow banks? or was he babying the bronco and entered the same as a jeep owner would ;)
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 1614017414924

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The nerve block is still working? Now that's dedication!!
It was about 200 yards from the hospital and I had the surgery this morning. Couldn't resist grabbing some pictures on my way back! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet that guy is thinking, "those dammed B6G paparazzi just won't leave us alone!"
I waived to the engineer and gave him a thumbs up and then he gave me a peace sign and went back to typing on the laptop. Definitely seemed like it happens a lot, but it was nice he acknowledged I was just excited to see the real deal out in public.

I am wondering if they draw straws to try and avoid driving the Broncos because we're all a bit crazy with pictures and videos. 🤪

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God I love that color! Cactus Gray all the way!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's just me and my son, so luckily a 2-door works. I just am not a fan of the 4-door ones.
My Jeep is a 4 door, and it is very handy to have that extra space. Plus, it's the only 4 door as my other vehicles are 2 doors. That's the reason I need one. But, I still like the looks of the 2 door better. Oh well, first world problem for sure. :)

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She is looking real nice! 2 door Sammy is perfect!! I'm beginning to come around on the soft top too, just the overhang flap on the roof portion is a little too big. Either way, swap it to VB and drop that bad boy my driveway!
I'm gonna be honest, the fastback top doesn't look right. It's too fastback if you get my drift. I understand beggars can't be choosers, that's just my opinion.
You definitely need to see the top in person to get to really appreciate it. I wasn't a huge fan until I saw it today!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CG definitely looks decent here. Not a big fan of it usually.

Have we even seen a non-fastback 2-door soft top? I can’t think of any pics of one.

The fastback is growing on my and if that’s all that’ll be offered I won’t hesitate to get one, I’d just like to see something more like the hard too shape if that exists, to see what I like better.
To my knowledge there haven't been any traditional box-shaped soft tops yet, but the aftermarket will definitely come out with them at some point. I think these are just really in right now. I have a Bestop Trektop Glide on my JKU and love it.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for stalking... I mean posting! Looks good all around. Not sure I would go with CG on the 2dr, but I'm loving the stance and profile. Did the engineer enter the parking lot over the snow banks? or was he babying the bronco and entered the same as a jeep owner would ;)
He was already parked when I saw it... but I know I would have driven over the snow bank if I had the chance!

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love mint Oreos
Sponsored