First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This pic really hurts. I am getting a 4dr as I just need to be a bit more practical but this combo really looks good. The first time I have seen a 2DR really pulled together, making me question the need to drive my kids/wife around. I believe if put the rear seats are down there will be room for the dogs.
I don't have kids but if I did, I'd put them up for adoption before I bought a 4dr.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely looks better than the fastback top for the Wranglers. I'd prefer just a normal soft top option but I think I could rock it on my 2 door.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi everyone, just saw this bad boy parked at Don's of Traverse City in Novi this morning and grabbed a couple pictures! Sorry I couldn't get more or better detail. The engineer was in it and I am working with one arm at the moment (just had shoulder surgery). I also wasn't driving and my driver isn't as Bronco crazed as I am or willing to stalk the poor engineer.

Cactus Gray looks awesome! I like it a lot more on the big Bronco than the Sports and I am officially making the switch this week. The fastback top looks a lot better to me in person too and the Badlands grille didn't clash with Cactus Gray and black trim without the MIC top. I really didn't expect it to look this good!

I feel the coloring is pretty accurate on my monitor, but you still need to see Cactus Gray in person to get a good feel for it.

Sorry the first pic is through glass.

Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 1.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 2.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 3.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 4.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 5.jpg
Spotted- Two-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top 6.jpg
If that was me driving that Bronco, I would have pulled up on the snow right next to the tree, purely for fun.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good this was my first build but when I saw a sport in CG I couldn’t figure out what color it was depending on sun angle but it sure looks sweet here THANKS for the pictures

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truck looks good. What's that white shit all over the ground?

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I gotta get my eyes checked.......seems like two different colors to me. UGH......and I'm supposed to visit the dealership tomorrow to place my FE order. I cant decide between CG, A51 and LB. 🤦‍♂️

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.28.25 AM

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta get my eyes checked.......seems like two different colors to me. UGH......and I'm supposed to visit the dealership tomorrow to place my FE order. I cant decide between CG, A51 and LB. 🤦‍♂️

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch With Fastback Soft Top Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.28.25 AM
Just depends on the lighting! Overall, I felt it was more green than gray when I took these pictures, but light exposure definitely has a huge impact on that.

You can always check the colors out on the Ranger and Bronco Sport if you haven't already. I will say though, Cactus Gray looks WAY better on the full-size Bronco (in my opinion, of course). I would expect Area 51 to to look better as well. Lightening Blue has been around a while and it's also a great color, but I may lean towards Area 51 or Cactus Gray just because they are new. Those would also be my top three if I were to get a First Edition so my only advice is to go with your gut. You can't go wrong!

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm gonna be honest, the fastback top doesn't look right. It's too fastback if you get my drift. I understand beggars can't be choosers, that's just my opinion.
Agreed. Looks like a clown car with it on. 🤡

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang Nation! Fine looking truck right there!
Sponsored