Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 MR2 2GR Swap
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was on my way back to MI and spotted this just south of Joplin Missouri! First time seeing the Bronco in person and it looks incredible, so much bigger in person than I expected. White top + Manual + Sasquatch might be worth the wait!

Shoutout to the driver who slowed down and let me record this video!

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top 1811D800-758D-4565-9428-4ACD848DC176

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top EA5B614C-3FAC-497C-9029-EC023C41D561

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top E0090CC0-353D-4F2E-95E1-5633BA9291CD
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top F40C30B5-A289-46FC-93E6-8D70D2DBB437
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this is the one that was seen in Arizona with the splotchy white top. I had thought it was white MIC top that they didn't get the white consistency worked out, but I was corrected that it was a mod top. But looking at these photos, there is no gunner's hatch which is only available on the 2-dr mod top. So this is either a splotchy white MIC top or it is a (really poor) painted franken-mod Top with no gunner's hatch.

Thanks for the photos and video. By the way, what is up with the roads? The last picture has giant craters where ever the white line is painted.

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's the Wildtrak with the botched MIC top, great video though

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome look at the step in. Damn it's tall with the 35s.

OP
OP

openroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 MR2 2GR Swap
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is the one that was seen in Arizona with the splotchy white top. I had thought it was white MIC top that they didn't get the white consistency worked out, but I was corrected that it was a mod top. But looking at these photos, there is no gunner's hatch which is only available on the 2-dr mod top. So this is either a splotchy white MIC top or it is a (really poor) painted franken-mod Top with no gunner's hatch.
Gotcha, that makes sense. Do you know if there will be a real White Top option eventually?

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great job capturing the pics and video, but for the love of God, please capture video in Landscape, people!
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top 1606160548780

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotcha, that makes sense. Do you know if there will be a real White Top option eventually?
I remember reading a similar statement to what @damarble said. I believe it was the inconsistent color. I'm not sure that it is an unequivocal fact that it will never be offered. We do know that a white top will be available for MY22 which would imply a Oxford White painted modular top.

My observation on the white top is more of a question what we are seeing. The Arizona spy pics no one climbed up top to take a photo. But if this is the same rig, your photo captures the seam lines of the 2 front panels. But absent is the gunner's hatch that is only available on the 2-dr mod top. Others implied that we were only seeing a poorly painted white mod top on the Arizona spy pics.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the fact that WildTraks have black bronco logos as opposed to every other model. Shows in these pics and in the B&P tool.

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was on my way back to MI and spotted this just south of Joplin Missouri! First time seeing the Bronco in person and it looks incredible, so much bigger in person than I expected. White top + Manual + Sasquatch might be worth the wait!

Shoutout to the driver who slowed down and let me record this video!

Ford Bronco Spotted: 2-Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with unpainted MIC top 1606160548780

Is it just me or does this not have a tail pipe? Electric Bronco