Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Whatever Bronco dimensions turn out to be, it looks to be a coupl'a inches wider to the tapemeasure...and even wider than that to the naked eye, as Wrangler's body tapers down significantly from the flares. There'll certainly be more elbow room, but Jeep has defined 'perfect measurements' for offroaders much the same way Marilyn Monroe defined it for the fairer sex.

It'll take a little getting used to...I expect more so for the 2-door.
This thread has stayed on topic too long. We've already discussed burgers and music. Hmm...

Farrah>Marilyn

Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought we usually waited until page 12 or so.
That's on the better leaks with more content. Maybe once the measurement guys show up we can resume regular topic discussion.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's on the better leaks with more content. Maybe once the measurement guys show up we can resume regular topic discussion.
There's been a distinct lack of nitpicking the Bronco in this thread too.

I'll start:

In picture 2, which I think has the two vehicles the closest together, it looks like the Bronco almost dwarfs the Jeep. Not sure how I feel about that. I prefer a more compact vehicle that uses its volume well.

Also a 2nd nitpick - I wish these photos were taken somewhere more photogenic. For example, literally anywhere other than urban Michigan.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We've already discussed burgers and music. Hmm...Farrah>Marilyn
Can't go wrong either way...they were both before the fad of women getting fat injections in their ass. I wonder who came up with that horrid idea anyway.

You're gonna wait until the very end of the month.
No worries...there's lottsa women to critique. We're just getting started.

I prefer a more compact vehicle that uses its volume well.
True for both women AND Bronco

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would just like to add that these photos were also taken on February 11th, with a canon EOS 5D Mark IV. That camera is a $3,500 professional camera, not a lucky bystander. Which also means these photos were edited to look cheap. If this was a lucky catch or a guy set out to get spy photos, why wait 17 days to post it? All this to say that @Administrator "insert gif here" to act like these are "impromptu" and that it was a "happenstance meeting" :rolleyes: Since you have an album on your computer of "spy" photos (or can walk down the hall to another Ford employee and get them) why don't you post something a little more enticing, enriching, energetic, or anything other than this. :oops:
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! giphy

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would just like to add that these photos were also taken on February 11th, with a canon EOS 5D Mark IV. That camera is a $3,500 professional camera, not a lucky bystander. Which also means these photos were edited to look cheap. If this was a lucky catch or a guy set out to get spy photos, why wait 17 days to post it? All this to say that @Administrator "insert gif here" to act like these are "impromptu" and that it was a "happenstance meeting" :rolleyes: Since you have an album on your computer of "spy" photos (or can walk down the hall to another Ford employee and get them) why don't you post something a little more enticing, enriching, energetic, or anything other than this. :oops:
Ford Bronco Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild! giphy
Why does it matter?

Also, I have a 5D and I'm no pro lol

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why does it matter?

Also, I have a 5D and I'm no pro lol
Yeah I have a 5D also, but I don't carry it around for candid photos.
Because these are pretty lame photos. They don't encourage hype. We've gone from a model like this, to a rugged version, to a rugged version jumping, to sweet interior leaks, and now a low quality few images that don't reveal anything and are worse quality than the first set of images. This is a forum to get hype, not extinguish it. I guess I'm just lacking the enthusiasm with this post. Seems boring.
Sponsored