Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are going to be 3d printing filler pieces by the thousands and selling them cheap on eBay and amazon.

You've got nothing to worry about.
Hope so. That's really my only dislike about the whole thing, except the 4 doors. I hate the 4 doors. :cool:
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a horribly boring and dull color.

Almost guaranteed that Carbonized Gray runs 1-2 with black for the most ordered and owned color!

People LOVE boring color vehicles, proof is to look at cars on American roadways. Boring rules the streets.
You mean 2nd to A51 cause it seems everyone on here wants it and you know if the dealership gets stock they'll order white and A51.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the beauty rings to be painted black with the badlands trim as well. But I don't understand why we would need to remove then and get them painted when Ford has them available with WT and FE. This should be an option and an easy one for Ford to offer.
you know they are rock stars :)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You mean 2nd to A51 cause it seems everyone on here wants it and you know if the dealership gets stock they'll order white and A51.
Nope, meant what I said. CGM might not be #1 seller in the first two model years, but by the mid-model refresh (Personal opinion: Ford won't do the MMR for Bronco until year 4 or 5 due to the roll-out issues) but i'm betting CGM will be 1st or 2nd. It was 3rd for Mustang from 2015-2018.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol! That is a sweeeeeet looking JLU! That’s exactly the way I would get one. Has it given you any issues?
You’re still getting the Bronco, right?
53K miles with no issues. Just a couple recalls that were already fixed. Still getting the Bronco, but keeping the Rubicon for the teenagers. My thought was if the Rubicon is available to them, they stay'll the heck away from my New Bronco. LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, meant what I said. CGM might not be #1 seller in the first two model years, but by the mid-model refresh (Personal opinion: Ford won't do the MMR for Bronco until year 4 or 5 due to the roll-out issues) but i'm betting CGM will be 1st or 2nd. It was 3rd for Mustang from 2015-2018.
Be close. I read a thing a few weeks ago where something like 67% of new cars sold in 2018 were white and gray. Terrible sea of boring on the roads.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carbonized Gray looks good...love it. Definitely thinking about these 33's vs the SQ package.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really need to see this one in person. It was my first choice. I love Magnetic and need to know how much lighter it is than that. I was really impressed with Iconic yesterday in person. Currently have Carb at #3 behind A51 and Iconic but having not seen two of them firsthand.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1606160162390.png

I've always been against getting a neutral color because thats all my family has on their cars, but the metallic flakes in the carb gray always give me that tiny doubt that this is the better color to go with ?
That would look great with the black mod top or even the soft top. The MIC would clash and take away from how good this color looks.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go with ur heart,
Ur heart wants optional rims and 33’s
Agreed. White wheels and 33's for me.

Noob question: I've never bought tires by total height/diameter as I've never owned a real off-road vehicle. I've only bought tires by width and profile based on the wheel size, typically aiming for low-profile sidewalls. How does one determine the official tire size of a 33" tire on a 17" rim?

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see some with accent colors on them.
Body color for me, whatever it takes to do away with that stupid handle.
Sponsored