Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks amazing, and those optional tires and rims are a must if you avoid Sasquatch. I was in the outer banks Sasquatch mindset originally, but there's more value I'm this set-up
I think you have to get the sasquatch package to get those tires
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perfect back up color if A51 looks too wacky in person. Or if i get a sense that i may hate A51 it in 5-10 years when the color is less of a 'fad' and im a older man with more classic tastes.

Carb doesnt really feel special enough, particularly given how long we are waiting. But damn, you certainly cant go wrong with this color. Very safe play for long term hold.

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and me both. If I go squatch I will have the beauty rings painted matching high gloss black. The 33's look good, but I like the idea of it being set up from the factory to take a 35" tire, as I know that eventually I will be upgrading those and I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of adding bump stops or whatever else to prevent rubbing. 35"s from the factory is a pretty sweet offering... At this point its up to whether I have the patience to go late availability on the manual Sasquatch, I definitely want the Manny tranny, and I THINK I want the 35's
I'm with you 100%. My issue is the manual sasquatch availability. I'll be going Badlands manual otherwise. Has anyone seen the direction from Ford on Sasquatch Manual? Is that absolutely going to delay your order? I'm an early order number and really don't want to be pushed back over sasquatch or not.....

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

look carefully at the pics with the Warn wench, they have a shorter bar you might see in the future which you might like.. not sure if it will be available. May be later..
Choose your poison:
  • Standard bar blocks BRONCO logo ,but doesn't block camera.
  • Winch bar shows logo, but blocks camera.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer called me last night that was my first question, how late will i be pushed back for base man squatch ...no confirmed answer from ford yet ?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So torn on the sasquatch package vs optional 33s. I really like these wheels, while I hate the chrome ugly ring on the Badlands sasquatch wheels, but love having it setup for 35s from the factory.
So get the 35's and get the beauty rings painted, they are just bolted on.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you 100%. My issue is the manual sasquatch availability. I'll be going Badlands manual otherwise. Has anyone seen the direction from Ford on Sasquatch Manual? Is that absolutely going to delay your order? I'm an early order number and really don't want to be pushed back over sasquatch or not.....
I can't remember where I read that but it seems to be considered 'gospel' around here. I am a late reservation (end of October) so I figure it won't hurt my spot in line to do both Sas and manual

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I am really torn. I was set on BD SQ, but I think that 33" tires are really 99% of what I will need and as a daily driver, more likely to have good step in and overall driveability. I would go BD and swap to 33" tires, but 1. No one knows what will fit stock. 2. Once you upgrade the BD with the advanced transfer case and aluminum wheels and pay to swap 5 33" tires, SQ is within $2K. Move up to BL, get all the goodies, the right size tires for 99% of the time, but pay slightly more for swaybar disconnect (cool, but not necessary for me) signature lights (eh... IMO) and an interior that's not as nice as the BD (IMO). It may come down to resale. The first year BL is likely to bring a premium over a SQ BD, given almost exactly the same starting price, maybe? Awesome pics and I love Carb Grey, just too dark for me related to off-road pinstriping and MI winters.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was absolutely going to Sasquatch my Badlands UNTIL I saw these pictures. Now I'm not sure. The rig with the 33" tires give the appearance that the truck has a lift kit and the Sasquatched rig looks like someone stuffed tires that are too big for the wheel wells onto it.

I honest to God did not put as much consideration into the details when I bought my first house as I am about this truck. I feel like I'm in the DaVinci Code with all the clues, changes and hints that have gone on with this one vehicle.

However, it's all really cool and will be part of the legend of MY Bronco.

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't remember where I read that but it seems to be considered 'gospel' around here. I am a late reservation (end of October) so I figure it won't hurt my spot in line to do both Sas and manual
I feel like I've only seen speculation about it delaying orders from forums and nothing concrete from ford since they announced it will be available. Nonetheless 33" tires are pretty big (see my profile pic, those are 33's on a 1996 FSB) and will more likely than not be all I need.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Love everything about this but that dumb looking brush guard. Can't wait for aftermarket accessories. Maybe even a bumper with winch mount internal to help with visibility of the front facing camera.
Ideally.
I can’t believe I don’t hear more Jazz about how bad that winch they are flaunting looks. Like it’s attached with a conversion mount. Waaaay out there. No bueno.

Last edited:

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I look at these photos and think:

Carbonized Gray is awesome
optional 33's are awesome

but also

4-door is kind of ugly and just kind of looks like a stretched out 2-door, rather than a thoughtfully designed 4-door version.
soft top is really ugly
Agree with the 4 door assessment.
Unless you have 3 kids and loads of soccer balls, the 2 door is the answer...
Sponsored