First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Perfect back up color if A51 looks too wacky in person. Or if i get a sense that i may hate A51 it in 5-10 years when the color is less of a 'fad' and im a older man with more classic tastes.

Carb doesnt really feel special enough, particularly given how long we are waiting. But damn, you certainly cant go wrong with this color. Very safe play for long term hold.
This is exactly how I feel!
Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need more Black Diamond and lower trim pics. Most posts are OB/BL/WT.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm betting the crossbar needs to be that high up so the front-facing camera doesn't get blocked. It's right between the 'O' and 'N' and pointing down at an angle.
Everyone needs to remember those Torx bolts are there for a reason. Just wait for aftermarket to produce either a non-BRONCO covering brush guard, or simply a new bumper/guard combo, plus a winch with the accessory port canted off to the side.

The less you add at ordering, the less you're paying per month anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The aggressive tread on those tires makes them look much larger.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there wheel specs out there for sasquatch vs upgraded BL? The Sasquatch look to be 17x8.5". Are the upgraded wheels the same or more like a 17x7.5 like the wrangler. Things to consider if planning to go 35's in the future on the factory wheels.
Base BL = 17x8, Optional BL = 17x8, Sasquatch = 17x8.5

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there wheel specs out there for sasquatch vs upgraded BL? The Sasquatch look to be 17x8.5". Are the upgraded wheels the same or more like a 17x7.5 like the wrangler. Things to consider if planning to go 35's in the future on the factory wheels.
Both Badlands wheel options for the 33" tires are 17x8.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was absolutely going to Sasquatch my Badlands UNTIL I saw these pictures. Now I'm not sure. The rig with the 33" tires give the appearance that the truck has a lift kit and the Sasquatched rig looks like someone stuffed tires that are too big for the wheel wells onto it.

I honest to God did not put as much consideration into the details when I bought my first house as I am about this truck. I feel like I'm in the DaVinci Code with all the clues, changes and hints that have gone on with this one vehicle.

However, it's all really cool and will be part of the legend of MY Bronco.
I literally bought my house sight unseen because the housing market here is so insane. I was on a business trip and my wife called and said "this is the one" and I just had to say yes lmao. And I'm right there with you, I am AGONIZING over all these little details... we should try and remember that if we get any buyers remorse we can just trade in for a MY22 or 23 and get exactly what we want ??‍♂

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to look but cant find it, are the optional badlands wheels (shown in op) beadlock capable? The B&P doesn't mention it, but we know how accurate that thing is. I want to assume they are, with the beauty ring, but we know what assuming does....

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This color is just too plain, it’s so boring.

vgkniners

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st, let's start a scavenger hunt for the hotel they keep staying at so we can all get a first hand look! It looks likes a Residence Inn. Ready... GO!

2nd, thanks for the pictures. One tidbit of information that I feel I have gather is that the Badlands comes with a decent lift. This explains the response on how the sasquatch package only adds 11 mm of lift on the Badlands model. This give me even more belief that the sasquatch package is not worth $2500 for the Badlands model. It already has a lift, suspension, and lockers. So what are you paying for? M/T tires?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I literally bought my house sight unseen because the housing market here is so insane. I was on a business trip and my wife called and said "this is the one" and I just had to say yes lmao. And I'm right there with you, I am AGONIZING over all these little details... we should try and remember that if we get any buyers remorse we can just trade in for a MY22 or 23 and get exactly what we want ??‍♂
I don’t even have to look to know you live in Colorado by your comment.
Sponsored