T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought BL has door handles molded in black? These are body color? is this an option as this is one reason I am moving to a Wildtrak
I’m hoping body painted door handles are part of the accessory options. I too would like body painted handles, but not switching to Wildtrak for it. I’d rather just order replacement painted handles from the dealer later and stick with the ol’ Badlands.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m hoping body painted door handles are part of the accessory options. I too would like body painted handles, but not switching to Wildtrak for it. I’d rather just order replacement painted handles from the dealer later and stick with the ol’ Badlands.
I think that when ordered from parts "painted" will come in primer.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also love Carbonized Gray, but not sure about it on Badlands due to gray grill. I prefer all Broncos with a grill that pops!

I think the Carbonized Gray would look sick on the Wildtrack because the black painted grill, mirrors, and wheels would provide that subtle contrast. Now imagine that rig with the black painted MOD top and dark tinted window... gives me chills! That is... until you open the door and find that ugly sandstone interior. ?

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just walked by a rubicon today with the 33 inch KO2’s and those are some big tires. Definitely bigger in person than what pictures online led me to believe. I really think the 4 door on 33’s or Sasquatch both look really good, just depends on your taste. Here’s two comparable side pics that maybe help?
1606156765257.jpeg

1606156790211.jpeg
From these two photos, I think the 33's look better because they don't look so stuffed into the wheel wells.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1st, let's start a scavenger hunt for the hotel they keep staying at so we can all get a first hand look! It looks likes a Residence Inn. Ready... GO!

2nd, thanks for the pictures. One tidbit of information that I feel I have gather is that the Badlands comes with a decent lift. This explains the response on how the sasquatch package only adds 11 mm of lift on the Badlands model. This give me even more belief that the sasquatch package is not worth $2500 for the Badlands model. It already has a lift, suspension, and lockers. So what are you paying for? M/T tires?
@Hbrichman @EquusBronsis

Wish I knew where this was my friends ... Photo Taken by Dan Edmunds auto blogger/Youtuber. A few others have reached out to him for the same reason with no response ..

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So get the 35's and get the beauty rings painted, they are just bolted on.
Wait, excuse my ignorance in off-roading wheels and tires, but are you referring to the lug nuts or do these beauty rings separate from actual rim? Having just the beauty rings painted would make me feel more comfortable doing it, like I’m not risking a screw up of the entire rim, but instead, just a replaceable beauty ring.

also, has anybody had this done before? Is it like body paint or are we talking just plasti-dip? How much does this sort of thing cost from a wheel shop?

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait, excuse my ignorance in off-roading wheels and tires, but are you referring to the lug nuts or do these beauty rings separate from actual rim? Having just the beauty rings painted would make me feel more comfortable doing it, like I’m not risking a screw up of the entire rim, but instead, just a replaceable beauty ring.

also, has anybody had this done before? Is it like body paint or are we talking just plasti-dip? How much does this sort of thing cost from a wheel shop?
Yes remove bolts, paint beauty ring, reinstall -- powder coat // there's a thread here just on that issue ..

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-else-thinking-of-painting-the-alloy-beauty-ring.9012/

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg only 150? I'm canceling my order.
I was a first day wildtrack Lux package but ford’s got me messed up with this wrinkly window, I’m out
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's 75B8BB6E-628F-4928-A064-13EC3201F279

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda sucks the Bronco logo gets blocked.
I bet the aftermarket takes care of that very quickly with a different version of the bar.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is exactly how I feel!
Yup. Im 36, and plan to keep it for 10 years. If you asked 46 year old me how I liked my Area 51 Bronco, I'm not quite sure the answer would be a positive one. Carb gray doesn't excite me as nearly as much, but I may highly prefer it to Area 51 for years 5-10 of my ownership.

What's your plan? Scoping out the A51 on the Bronco Sport in person, then making a more informed decision?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a first day wildtrack Lux package but ford’s got me messed up with this wrinkly window, I’m out
75B8BB6E-628F-4928-A064-13EC3201F279.jpeg
I am guessing you haven't had a soft top before? Jeeps are the same way. It's vinyl so its gonna be wavy.
Sponsored