K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup. Im 36, and plan to keep it for 10 years. If you asked 46 year old me how I liked my Area 51 Bronco, I'm not quite sure the answer would be a positive one. Carb gray doesn't excite me as nearly as much, but I may highly prefer it to Area 51 for years 5-10 of my ownership.

What's your plan? Scoping out the A51 on the Bronco Sport in person, then making a more informed decision?
You may also highly prefer bright ass pink in 10 years on it too as none of us have a crystal ball to look into and see the future? if you like a color now than I would say go for that color. You could end up getting carb Grey and wishing you got a different color right away so it wouldn’t matter how you feel about the color years from now?‍♂
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ideally.
I can’t believe I don’t hear more Jazz about how bad that winch they are flaunting looks. Like it’s attached with a conversion mount. Waaaay out there. No bueno.
I'm hoping aftermarket will come out with a hitch mount for the front bumper that way I can carry a winch when I need it and can use it on the front or the back hitch ?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just think If Carbonized Gray can make this 1987 Bronco II look good, imagine what it can do for the 2021's. Just need the right stripes, rims and imagination. ?
20190708_161423.jpg
Sir you need to stop this...bad memories start coming back. The only vehicle I've ever wrecked.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm hoping aftermarket will come out with a hitch mount for the front bumper that way I can carry a winch when I need it and can use it on the front or the back hitch ?
Is this happens I am IN. hadn’t even thought of it. I prefer to carry bikes on the front sometimes too, so that’d be a win win.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics. I was pretty set on cg bl sasq and these pics further cement it.

The flakes look great. You can accent it in more orange to make it stand out and look great IMO. for example getting the rings accented in orange. Add some decals in orange. It'll look great next to my dad's CO bronco.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the pics. I was pretty set on cg bl sasq and these pics further cement it.

The flakes look great. You can accent it in more orange to make it stand out and look great IMO. for example getting the rings accented in orange. Add some decals in orange. It'll look great next to my dad's CO bronco.
Yes, orange tones work well with Carb Gray. In the pic below, any of these colors would bring just enough vibrancy and sophistication.

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's Orange Tones

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a similar idea just in red. Wanting to dip the rings and break calibers. Also change the front bronco lettering to be outlined in red and get the grill painted/changed to black. Just a slight accent can make the CG look amazing.

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
jesus murphy yet another hotel parking lot photo shoot......this should have been in production a month ago?! Also are the marketing folks renting somewhat "comparison" suv's and purposely parking them beside Broncos or what??

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've got a similar idea just in red. Wanting to dip the rings and brake calibers. Also, change the front bronco lettering to be outlined in red and get the grill painted/changed to black. Just a slight accent can make the CG look amazing.
Red accents would look amazing! If you get a 3M Wrap Film color deck, you can see the difference with Gloss, Satin or Matte finishes. A trip to your local paint shop will custom create the color you seek. The 1080-G363 Gloss Dragon Fire Red is one of my favorites.
Another idea revolves around Ford introducing a new Bronco color(s) and using one of the new colors as an accent. With Carb Gray, the opportunities are endless!

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's Red Tones

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Body color “center/b” pillar...? Am I crazy or is this something new? All I’ve ever seen is the crappy faded MIC plastic center pillars.
You might be right on this
No way. It's reflecting the light and happens to be pretty close to the paint color.

Compare the B pillar and body color to the outside edge of the rear plastic fender (which is at a similar angle).

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought BL has door handles molded in black? These are body color? is this an option as this is one reason I am moving to a Wildtrak
Body color “center/b” pillar...? Am I crazy or is this something new? All I’ve ever seen is the crappy faded MIC plastic center pillars.
This is the same black MIC door handles and B pillar we‘ve seen in all other shots. This is simply the late afternoon light in AZ and a weird angle making these parts look more carb grey. Look closely at the door handles and you can see they are not painted but that they are MIC material, same for the B pillar.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to say it but if they don’t offer a badge-delete option, I’m getting out the dental floss.
Same, and replacing with this....
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's black bronco script

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just think If Carbonized Gray can make this 1987 Bronco II look good, imagine what it can do for the 2021's. Just need the right stripes, rims and imagination. ?
20190708_161423.jpg

Looks beautiful. The true 2nd generation Bronco (sorry F-150 with a topper fans).

I3RONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No way. It's reflecting the light and happens to be pretty close to the paint color.

Compare the B pillar and body color to the outside edge of the rear plastic fender (which is at a similar angle).
i fell victim to the lighting...newb mistake...I guess it was just wishful thinking. Thanks ?
Sponsored