Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No way. It's reflecting the light and happens to be pretty close to the paint color.

Compare the B pillar and body color to the outside edge of the rear plastic fender (which is at a similar angle).
i fell victim to the lighting...newb mistake...I guess it was just wishful thinking. Thanks ?
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kinda sucks the Bronco logo gets blocked.
The thing is in real life, you rarely walk by a vehicle head on.

That being stated, I thought you could see all of the "Bronco" on the front grill as you walked by. Not so sure now.

Last edited:

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who has been there done that 33s or 35s dance before...I have 33”MT tires on my camper, 35” MT on both my truck and jeep and wife’s GC runs 32” AT tires. If you have any doubt that you may want 35s down the road or have envy seeing a Bronco in person with 35s, do yourself a favor and just get the 35s from the start.

Since the Bronco will be my wife’s, I’ll be going non-squatch BL and staying with the 33s. That 1” higher w/ 35s is big for her getting in and out without steps and Im not installing steps.

Her BL w/ 33s will be able to tackle 99% of the offroad trails that any bronco with 35s will be running.
In regards to ride, especially on the highway, is there a big difference between 33s and 35s?

Last edited:

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st, let's start a scavenger hunt for the hotel they keep staying at so we can all get a first hand look! It looks likes a Residence Inn. Ready... GO!

2nd, thanks for the pictures. One tidbit of information that I feel I have gather is that the Badlands comes with a decent lift. This explains the response on how the sasquatch package only adds 11 mm of lift on the Badlands model. This give me even more belief that the sasquatch package is not worth $2500 for the Badlands model. It already has a lift, suspension, and lockers. So what are you paying for? M/T tires?
Well, kind of. It does push you to the 4.7 rear end, which I feel this truck will need with that size meat, beefier fender flares, and yeah...M/T tires. I understand you can get the 4.7 with the 33's, but it's part of the cost of this package. I totally agree with what you're saying though. It does boil down to M/T's and fender flares, so it's basically a "look". One which I think appeals to a lot of people, as does the optional 33's. And here we all are having a great discussion on what makes the most sense. I agree $2500 for factory 35's is fantastic, because, factory. But you can get them for almost half that elsewhere. Not quite, but almost. At least a good bit less.
Quick check of Tire Rack for BFG's M/T's, not mounted, balanced or installed ($1316 for 4), so throw a bit more in for that.
This thread has me scratching my head about going with SQ. There is something about the chunky/Tonka toy look I kind of like. Though the optional 33's look fantastic too.
Does it come down to on road ride quality, and how most of us will spend our time with this as a daily, and that 33's will likely be quite sufficient for most of our off-roading? Hardcore enthusiast excluded. You guys will make these yours for sure.
OH! For a test drive of both!

First Name
Baylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
does anyone know the latest that you can change between choosing a 2 or 4 door option? Is it too late once you reserve or can you change your mind when the dealership reaches out to you about finalize and submitting you order?

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In regards to ride, especially on the highway, is there a big difference between 33s and 35s?
No. I had 33s on my jeep for 45k miles and switched to 35s 20k miles ago. My ‘17 f150 has 35” MT (now w/ 41k miles on them) and rides great. Put 20k miles/yr on it and use it for all our road trips. I commute 54 miles roundtrip to/from work averaging 70-75mph. I feel my truck rides better on the highway than the wife’s grand cherokee w/ ko2 AT tires and her air suspension. I also rotate & balance my tires every 3k miles on all vehicles.

F150 weighs 5700lbs (35x12.50x20 MT) - run 36psi
LJ wrangler weighs 4400lbs (35x12.50x15 MT) - run 28psi
Grand Cherokee weighs 5300lbs (275/55/20 AT) - run 40psi

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being new to off road vehicles,
No. I had 33s on my jeep for 45k miles and switched to 35s 20k miles ago. My ‘17 f150 has 35” MT (now w/ 41k miles on them) and rides great. Put 20k miles/yr on it and use it for all our road trips. I commute 54 miles roundtrip to/from work averaging 70-75mph. I feel my truck rides better on the highway than the wife’s grand cherokee w/ ko2 AT tires and her air suspension. I also rotate & balance my tires every 3k miles on all vehicles.

F150 weighs 5700lbs (35x12.50x20 MT) - run 36psi
LJ wrangler weighs 4400lbs (35x12.50x15 MT) - run 28psi
Grand Cherokee weighs 5300lbs (275/55/20 AT) - run 40psi
Interesting. Wasn't expecting that, but it makes it a little easier to go with Sasquatch

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
damn right! Get that effing factory production line rolling!!! Lets get some actual "customer" photos for a fricking change...lol

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all for A51 until I saw the 2 door carb grey a few weeks ago. Then I saw the SEMA build. If you get A51 its not a very neutral color and any aftermarket customizations you do with different accent colors will look terrible! Because of this, im going carb grey all the way! With this had a hard top so I could see my exact build on the outside!

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
FKing right I am, would be wicked pisser if For'd would get their shit together. lol

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how dark it looks here and how light it looks in other pics, and we still know what color it is lol
Sponsored