Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very Nice. I was all in on the Wildtrak camp until Ford anounced they were giving the black interior option on the FE. Now I'm back in the FE camp, but I do love the hood and side graphics on the Wildtrak.
Me too! I almost dropped my FE reservation.....then the small miracle, Ford listened!:eek: Unbelievable! Even with all the crap (Navy Nonsense, Black Painted HardTop) I was at a 80% sell on the FE and now I'm 110% HELLLLLLL YYYYEEEAH!!!!:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I apologize for keep harping on this but, I'm ok with the matte black/gray. It's the mixing of the glossy black (grill, mirror caps, etc.) and matte trim (flairs, b pillar, top) that make the vehicle look like they slapped it together. Hoping Ford fixes this before production.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I apologize for keep harping on this but, I'm ok with the matte black/gray. It's the mixing of the glossy black (grill, mirror caps, etc.) and matte trim (flairs, b pillar, top) that make the vehicle look like they slapped it together. Hoping Ford fixes this before production.
That's by design. Just look @ the hood graphic. Its matte with wildtrak in gloss.

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4dr Race Red Wildtrak with fog lights on ? Screenshot_20201210-061837_Instagram

I personally like gloss and matte together

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's by design. Just look @ the hood graphic. Its matte with wildtrak in gloss.

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4dr Race Red Wildtrak with fog lights on ? Screenshot_20201210-061837_Instagram

I personally like gloss and matte together
Maybe it will grow on me once I see it in person.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I 'fixed' the side graphic
Take this design, knock it down to $350, and they've got a sale
I like the look of the Rock Rails they offer more than the step anyway; and that gives a bit of black trim that looks nice too. There’ll be lots of aftermarket graphics available to easily apply. Side stripes and what not will be rampant ?
Sponsored