Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had written off Race Red as I think it looks ass in a F150 but in Bronco form it looks pretty sharp. I think if i lived in an area where softtop was feasible I might go for it but since I don't and endless rain is a factor I have to stick with MIC/A51 combo.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys notice the majority off the wildtraks we have seen on the road have soft tops. These are known to be "test vehicles"

#Speculationtime
I wonder if to get us our WTs on time , they may offer soft top option for WT in the january updated b&p. The writing on the wall about mic and black hard top had to be there for some time now because we have been seeing these soft top WTs for like, ever

If they offered the option to get your WT on time, would you take it? Understanding that hard top would be a late accessory that probably my costs a fortune...
I would definitely go for it. The black top makes the race red my number one choice over A51. The black top puts everything together, matching the rims, mirror caps and grille. If they offered the soft top and I had to wait for the black hard top, that’d be great!

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The race red Wildtrak looks so good with the black soft top! Wish they’d show one with the mic top to compare. Why Ford keeps showing us stuff we can’t get right now, I’ll never know ?
Pretty sure they are showing only the Soft Top because its black and looks way better with the Wildtrak and its blacked out accessories as opposed to the MIC Grey top.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had written off Race Red as I think it looks ass in a F150 but in Bronco form it looks pretty sharp. I think if i lived in an area where softtop was feasible I might go for it but since I don't and endless rain is a factor I have to stick with MIC/A51 combo.
Race Red is a color who's appearance is influenced by how large the vehicle is. Race Red will most likely look a lot better on the 2-door Bronco than the 4-door. Same as Cyber Orange and Grabber Lime*.

For example:

On Mustang it looks fantastic!
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4dr Race Red Wildtrak with fog lights on ? 2020-Shelby-American-Ford-Mustang-GT350-Anniversary-Edition-1024x683[1]

On something large such as F150, not so much. Looks like a fire truck.
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4dr Race Red Wildtrak with fog lights on ? 5c00f451a24b8.image[1]

*kidding, Ford doesn't have the balls to put more than 3 colors and 8 grayscale options on Bronco.

Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice but do you have a picture of the front end showing the lights?

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys notice the majority off the wildtraks we have seen on the road have soft tops. These are known to be "test vehicles"

#Speculationtime
I wonder if to get us our WTs on time , they may offer soft top option for WT in the january updated b&p. The writing on the wall about mic and black hard top had to be there for some time now because we have been seeing these soft top WTs for like, ever

If they offered the option to get your WT on time, would you take it? Understanding that hard top would be a late accessory that probably my costs a fortune...
Have a reservation for WT and I won’t accept a mic top. Also without high res interior photos very much on the fence for the WT. Depending on if major changes to b&p for WT I may go with Badlands fully optioned with black leather.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Night time shot with the fog lights on ?.
@bronco_battalion_usa
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4dr Race Red Wildtrak with fog lights on ? 5c00f451a24b8.image[1]
Anybody else getting really tempted by that over priced side graphic?
I like the line or stripe. But the ekg graph above it makes me think twice about it ?

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IN 2022MY...

Sponsored

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn that race red on Wildtrak. Thought I had completely settled on velocity blue and Badlands. Crap.

Uhhh...sure.
Remember the interior you'd be stuck with in the WT. That might be the clincher.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory FOG LAMPS on all models, standard, please!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody else getting really tempted by that over priced side graphic?
I like the line or stripe. But the ekg graph above it makes me think twice about it ?
Yes, actually lol. Don't know if I can justify the $520, though.

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

#Speculationtime

I'm happy to wait. In fact, the longer they delay the WildTrak with the glossy, black hardtop (non-MIC) roof that I really want the larger the down-payment is that I can accumulate. And if it's even longer for the white, glossy top I also want - so much the better. Take your time, Ford ... nothing to see here ... take your time.