Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Administrator update: added photos from factory.

Keep in mind these are preproduction vehicles and aren’t fitted with all the parts we’ll see on the production Badlands.

More photos, including Interior:

2.7L Ecoboost
Leather seats
Carpet
Auto transmission

Pics by Matt Justice

2021-bronco-badlands-no-sasquatch-21-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-badlands-no-sasquatch-23-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-badlands-no-sasquatch-22-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-badlands-no-sasquatch-24-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-badlands-no-sasquatch-20-jpg.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 12.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 11.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 10.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 15.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 14.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 13.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 1.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 2.jpg

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
I mean, for a prototype it looks awesome. Still waiting for the build and price though, looking at interior colors etc. Yeah yeah I know I'm gonna die on this hill LMAO but whatever I'm shelling out serious dough and I want refinement with off-road capability. Loving the headlights and curious about the Wolf Edition all of a sudden. What's that all about? Bet you it's a badlands with a bunch of aftermarket dedicated off road stuff like lighting etc. If the money and looks are on par. I'm in!
Sponsored

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dash was black, black leather seats too.... no colors..... I tried to get pics but my camera on my phone was messed up.... I’ll try and post tomorrow
Thanks for confirming!
Someone(s) has(have) been posting that interior dash in the badlands will be cactus gray no matter what color the exterior is. I know it's all pre-production, but it would make more sense to me if interior dash matched exterior color instead.
The black exterior and black dash makes sense to me.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A good look at the dash, center console and leather seats.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 2021 Ford Bronco Interior Leather Badlands Automatic Transmission
Looks very spacious. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. I know I’m not the only one that’s bought a $40K+ vehicle unseen and nervous is an understatement. ?

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if these are the 17" painted black rims that are listed as optional for the BL?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if these are the 17" painted black rims that are listed as optional for the BL?
Keep in mind these are preproduction vehicles and aren’t fitted with all the parts we’ll see on the production Badlands.
It's a Prototype, the white camouflage was removed from the body but the $2 can of paint camouflage could not be removed from the wheels, no, the wheels are not optional.

Last edited:

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give me those vinyl seats and rubberized flooring! I can’t wait to not clean my BL Bronco! ?

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dash was black, black leather seats too.... no colors..... I tried to get pics but my camera on my phone was messed up.... I’ll try and post tomorrow
Pick up a new camera phone on your way to work. I think some of these guys may have some picture requests for you, if you take requests. Thank you in advance.

Pitar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t like how the leather is not tight on the seat looks like
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 531D6941-8840-4FA2-9761-778B1FB27ABA
a seat that’s been sat on for 3 years already

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, I thought 35”s would be required, but these 33”s look great. Anyone got a two-door Badlands photo on 33”s? Might just need to get a Badlands!

Sponsored

dano0726

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at these pics (exterior + interior) makes my 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler seem like I'm driving something designed decades ago..............

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or are those the extended fender flairs? Wonder if they come with the 33's?

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To me, the Bronco looks good but will look much better with lift, bigger tires, aftermarket bumpers, lighting, etc. It reminds me of my FJ when I bought it. Looked good, but looks bad ass lifted and modded. can't wait to do the same with the Bronco.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or are those the extended fender flairs? Wonder if they come with the 33's?
I was actually thinking those were the smaller ones. Which would lead me to believe that the standard ones are the correct flairs for anything up to a 285 tire, and the 315s need the wider ones.

Here's a picture of a squatched bronco with what I assume are the wide flairs, and look wider than the ones in these shots.

Squatch (315 35" tires):
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] ngler-rubicon-and-gladiator-rubicon-modified-7-

Wildtrack non-squatch (285 33" tires):
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 2-

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model