2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go :)

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 2.jpg
Oh man, that looks perfect! I've been wanting to see this too. My problem is if I go with Badsquatch, obviously have to get the auto tranny, then if I'm gonna do that I would have to go 2.7. I'm thinking 8-10 k more than Badlands base price. Also been concerned about loss of wheel travel with the 35s. Now I think no squatch. No still have to decide between manual and the 2.7. Of course the factory 2" lift I think would still look great with the 33s. Maybe this didn't really help narrow down my options that much after all.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anybody estimate a cost to upgrade from 33s to 35s in the aftermarket? Assuming I would need to buys wheels, tires, lift, and anything else?

I’m thinking of starting with 33s and hen upgrading when I need to replace those tires.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not that it makes much difference now but I'm curious if these images confirm that the images we saw back in March were accurate....

Screenshot_20200309-153713_Chrome.jpg

everetto

Badlands
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford GT, 2019 Shelby GT350R, 2018 Raptor 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks plenty good, I like it. Think I can live with the 33s, and like someone said here, when they wear out maybe go a little larger. Thanks for posting these pics!

BHALE44

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GMC Sierra 4x4 (unfortunately)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My hopes, like a lot of people, to have a manual transmission have been crushed a few times but these pictures provide a glimmer of hope.

The 33s still provide a slightly agressive look. The question is will I be content for more than a few months?
I'm with you on that!! I've been pretty pissed about not having the option of the v6 manual and Sasquatch. I think they are making a huge mistake! I mean the Jeep is available in a manual with the Rubicon and another thing I'm curious about is all this talk about 94:1 ratio with the crawl gear... But from what I hear you can't get the 4.73 gears without the Sasquatch package????? Is FORD deceiving us??!!!!!!???

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, that looks perfect! I've been wanting to see this too. My problem is if I go with Badsquatch, obviously have to get the auto tranny, then if I'm gonna do that I would have to go 2.7. I'm thinking 8-10 k more than Badlands base price. Also been concerned about loss of wheel travel with the 35s. Now I think no squatch. No still have to decide between manual and the 2.7. Of course the factory 2" lift I think would still look great with the 33s. Maybe this didn't really help narrow down my options that much after all.

Very curious what the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch adds to base as well!

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ThIs one has the fold down center console in the rear seat. Would be nice if this was standard. Small thing I know but I missed it in my 2012 F150 for the last eight years. I know I don’t sit back there but kids could have used it.

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if its the black or what but my first thoughts seeing the pics were....meh. I guess I was captivated by the color patterns and interior of the models in the reveal.

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the wheels in the newer factory pics that were added (I can't see wheels in garage pics). They look more black than the wheels shown as standard on the Ford site (which look like plain aluminum silver color). Those in the pics have the sames design as the standard wheels and don't look like the option gloss black wheels with grey beauty rim. Looking forward to the configurator.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah baby. That'll work.