fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if its the black or what but my first thoughts seeing the pics were....meh. I guess I was captivated by the color patterns and interior of the models in the reveal.
I am liking the black more now. You can't drive something called "BADLANDS" and have it painted light green with a white top! :whistle:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, that looks perfect! I've been wanting to see this too. My problem is if I go with Badsquatch, obviously have to get the auto tranny, then if I'm gonna do that I would have to go 2.7. I'm thinking 8-10 k more than Badlands base price. Also been concerned about loss of wheel travel with the 35s. Now I think no squatch. No still have to decide between manual and the 2.7. Of course the factory 2" lift I think would still look great with the 33s. Maybe this didn't really help narrow down my options that much after all.
Anyone on this forum got any insight on the factory lift with the 33” tires? Does this lift limit the travel similar to the lift for the 35” on the Sasquatch?

That’s my primary dilemma with the Sasquatch... suspension restriction if going with the lifted truck.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am liking the black more now. You can't drive something called "BADLANDS" and have it painted light green with a white top! :whistle:
I grew up going to the Badlands National Park when my parents went to Sturgis Bike Week. The Badlands is a really neat place; actually looks like a desert that gets snow... Cactus or Cyber Orange would actually look nice racing through the park.

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
one thing that's always puzzled me is this front bumper. I thought the Badlands come with the "Modular Steel Bumper"? Is the bumper in these pics the modular style? Doesn't look like it.

Sponsored

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone on this forum got any insight on the factory lift with the 33” tires? Does this lift limit the travel similar to the lift for the 35” on the Sasquatch?

That’s my primary dilemma with the Sasquatch... suspension restriction if going with the lifted truck.
I’ve been thinking of the possibility of adding the Sasquatch and changing out to 33s when it’s time to buy new tires. I kind wish the steel wheels were an option across the trim packages too.

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Administrator update: added photos from factory.

Keep in mind these are preproduction vehicles and aren’t fitted with all the parts we’ll see on the production Badlands.

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 12.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 11.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 10.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 15.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 14.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 13.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 1.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 2.jpg

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
That is just So Right. Please Ford let us option these size tires on other trims.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, that looks perfect! I've been wanting to see this too. My problem is if I go with Badsquatch, obviously have to get the auto tranny, then if I'm gonna do that I would have to go 2.7. I'm thinking 8-10 k more than Badlands base price. Also been concerned about loss of wheel travel with the 35s. Now I think no squatch. No still have to decide between manual and the 2.7. Of course the factory 2" lift I think would still look great with the 33s. Maybe this didn't really help narrow down my options that much after all.

You can have a 2.3 ecoboost with the Sasquatch, as long as you get an auto transmission. This is from ford themselves.

Screenshot_20200717-224037_Chrome.jpg

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 153B585F-E8C7-49ED-8609-45A8233B39BA
need to see this in all the colors?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one thing that's always puzzled me is this front bumper. I thought the Badlands come with the "Modular Steel Bumper"? Is the bumper in these pics the modular style? Doesn't look like it.
This has actually been mentioned in this thread and several others. Seeing as these are non-production vehicles, I'm not sure what you're looking to see.

Sponsored

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you on that!! I've been pretty pissed about not having the option of the v6 manual and Sasquatch. I think they are making a huge mistake! I mean the Jeep is available in a manual with the Rubicon and another thing I'm curious about is all this talk about 94:1 ratio with the crawl gear... But from what I hear you can't get the 4.73 gears without the Sasquatch package????? Is FORD deceiving us??!!!!!!???
I'm sure it has to do with mechanical limitations moreover market preferences. To have a manual with the 2.7L V6 would mean it would need to stand up to at least 400ft-lbs torque. Not many MT's can do that without getting into serious performance internals. AT's on the other hand can handle lots of torque and are more reusable across platforms.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a bullspit pic and it kind of pisses me off a little..... I want one in my driveway NOW!!!
ADM BE DAMNED !!!!!!!
LOL
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 1595982359426

I don't deal well with jealousy....

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has actually been mentioned in this thread and several others. Seeing as these are non-production vehicles I'm not sure what you're looking to see.
Yeah I see it was mentioned. There's only been 2 clearly detailed badlands spotted, the one in this thread and THIS other one, and neither had the modular bumper. Just seems odd and we know the modular bumper exists and has been seen on many other models spotted.

What I'm hoping to see is how the Mid package with the forward/rear sensing components mesh with the modular bumper. You can see on this plastic bumper it has the forward sensing sensors but none of the modular bumpers have them. Would adding the Mid option package to a Badlands that comes with a modular bumper result in a change to the plastic bumper??? I hope not.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like it's been testing awhile and they removed the white camouflage stickers now that reveal is over so could be Frankenstein combo not necessarily matching current build options.
Sponsored