First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it me, or does this "Cyber Orange" look like school bus yellow?
I was thinking pineapple yellow.

Or it's the DeWalt version.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where did you hear that the Sasquatch is not available with the 2.3? Do you have the link to that forum subject?
Donā€™t mind my highlighting but it does seem that the Sasquatch across the board also has the 2.7 with the Wildtrak and the First Edition with 2.7s and Sasquatch included. The Sasquatch actually upgrades you the 2.7. Well that is what I was taking from it. I could very well be wrong though!

Ford Bronco Spotted: Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package, with underhood engine shot (Cyber Orange) image

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€™t mind my highlighting but it does seem that the Sasquatch across the board also has the 2.7 with the Wildtrak and the First Edition with 2.7s and Sasquatch included. The Sasquatch actually upgrades you the 2.7. Well that what what I was taking from it. I could very well be wrong though!

Ford Bronco Spotted: Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package, with underhood engine shot (Cyber Orange) image

I don't think so. From what I have heard, the Sasquatch is available on BOTH 2.3 and 2.7 Engines.

Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that's the ugliest engine I ever saw, hope they put some kind of cover over it

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting to see the honeycomb hood reinforcement, air intake location, space behind seat :) and note the rear quarter panel is bolted on (seen in door frame and along top) for easy repair/swap out. Great shot of Base interior, manual seat adjustment, carpet/cloth (you'd think they would have vacuumed it out between shoots)

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€™t mind my highlighting but it does seem that the Sasquatch across the board also has the 2.7 with the Wildtrak and the First Edition with 2.7s and Sasquatch included. The Sasquatch actually upgrades you the 2.7. Well that is what I was taking from it. I could very well be wrong though!

Iā€™m not sure one represents the other because it doesnā€™t spell it out in the description...
Ford Bronco Spotted: Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package, with underhood engine shot (Cyber Orange) 69B45CD4-46AB-4059-883F-1547EE79C3A6

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does not say in the press release and spec sheet that the Sasquatch package will automatically give you the 2.7. You still have a choice between the 2.3 and 2.7.

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, these pictures make me feel better if I decide to not get the larger screen.
I wonder if it would be possible to replace the smaller screen with the larger one, if you wanted to later on?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think so. From what I have heard, the Sasquatch is available on BOTH 2.3 and 2.7 Engines.
Iā€™m def curious to know for sure! Wish they just hurry get the bronco configurator rolling!! Iā€™m def ready to build, price, and compare things.
Sponsored