Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You from Milwaukee??? Isn’t peanut butter on burgers a thing there?
Wouldn't know. Only been through there once and it had to be a drive-thru state in order to make good time back home.

It's certainly not great on every burger, but when paired with sweet toppings it's quite good. In this case the pineapple would replace the crisp dill pickle slices that I traditionally use (fermented pickles are better for burgers, IMHO).
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Deleted member 13702

Wouldn't know. Only been through there once and it had to be a drive-thru state in order to make good time back home.

It's certainly not great on every burger, but when paired with sweet toppings it's quite good. In this case the pineapple would replace the crisp dill pickle slices that I traditionally use (fermented pickles are better for burgers, IMHO).
That sounds delicious.

As for the Milwaukee, I’m not from there, but they have a burger place called AJ Bombers.

They made headlines awhile back for their burgers with peanut butter. Stopped by on one of our family road trips. Awesome burgers and great atmosphere if you’re ever in the area again.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would never say anything bad about the Jeeps. I have a 93 that's like brand new and i love it but I'm certainly excited about upgrading to a new bronco. It's great we have these choices.

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is one...BIG...front bumper. :sick: I'm glad people won't be able to see us coming around the corner like that.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the cyber orange but I feel like it will be too much on a 4 door. Anyone have the same concern? I like the look of that CO wildtrak with the decals that popped up but i'm going badlands and I don't want to put aftermarket decals on the vehicle. Starting to think about going race red after those pics dropped yesterday.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there’s one thing this website has taught me, it’s that you all have really disgusting taste in food.

Pineapple and peanut butter hamburgers?

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Cyber Orange vs Jeep Wrangler Sahara -- side by side 1614384631844