Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody get the feeling Ford is pushing the mica top and hoping it catches on? Like is there a memo out there saying "promote the gray top!"?

"Bronco's unique Mica Top! Standard on the incredible G.O.A.T. Badlands! Because... Mica is the new White!"
MIC is an abbreviation for molded-in-color gray...

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it’s a filter and I wish it wasn’t cause the blueish color with that top is gorgeous.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That front Black one does not have the Sasquatch package. Its the Outer Banks on 32s
i know lol this was the only one with this angle

john_84

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it is safe to say that the TOW capacity will be around 3500 lbs. This trailer is for sure between 2k or 3k barebone without anything inside. Anyways Jeep has 3500 so would make sense to just have the same capacity.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That gray top gets uglier every time I look at it. Glad I always wanted the soft top!
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-Door-Factory

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the love of all things holy quit taking photos with filters. Cactus Grey is the most confusing color in the world. I like it some days then hate every other day. Also until I see a photo of the tire size with each "Sasquatch" on this forum I'm assuming its Badlands with franken parts on it.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Cactus Gray looks almost like seafoam green with the filter on! I wouldn't actually mind that. It would be pretty unique to the Bronco!

I expect the color to look something closer to Yeti's Sagebrush green. Looks kind of gray in bright light but a pale green in others.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-Door-Factory

Everyone getting Cactus Gray will boost Yeti's stock with this ?
I was just in a Bass Pro and saw the cooler in this color and that was the first thing I thought of that it looks like cactus grey.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That MIC Carbonized Gray top is gonna rock with Antimatter Blue. I dig how it is lighter in real life than it is in the renderings.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just in a Bass Pro and saw the cooler in this color and that was the first thing I thought of that it looks like cactus grey.
I actually hope it has a twinge of green in it like that and it's not like avalanche gray (although I really like avalanche gray). There's not really anything else like it on the road and I think that's what makes it cool... Plus it gives me an excuse for a new Yeti cooler!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That MIC Carbonized Gray top is gonna rock with Antimatter Blue. I dig how it is lighter in real life than it is in the renderings.
i think your the only person on this entire forum (bots included) that likes the grey hard top /s