First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't base your decision on that nighttime photo behind the hotel. Those sodium lights give off a serious yellow cast.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is safe to say that the TOW capacity will be around 3500 lbs. This trailer is for sure between 2k or 3k barebone without anything inside. Anyways Jeep has 3500 so would make sense to just have the same capacity.
I think you mean it makes sense to have at least the same capacity. To me, it make sense to outdo the Wrangler in every way possible, which mean more towing capacity. :)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you looked at the Yakima Lock n Load rack? No screws needed. Any Yakima product will attach.
Not sure i like loose stuff strapped on. but it yakima has a cargo box that locks into the platform thats a different story.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't make this stuff up...

People complaining and wasting energy over things that may or may not be available.

???
How else are people supposed to fill the time between now and June?! :ROFLMAO:

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you mean it makes sense to have at least the same capacity. To me, it make sense to outdo the Wrangler in every way possible, which mean more towing capacity. :)
I agree even if it’s 100 lbs more like 3600. Still better. I understand when the tow rating goes up, ride quality and off road ability suffer some.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure i like loose stuff strapped on. but it yakima has a cargo box that locks into the platform thats a different story.
I have a Sears X-Cargo 20 (mfg by Thule) I have used on my current and past Pilots. I intend to use this cargo box on the Bronco
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 3599FB7B-F0D9-4009-810F-EF9A8BBEF6B1

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, anything that locks onto roof rails locks into the platform. It's basically a series of roof rails.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another unfiltered photo of the Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch in partial sunlight / shade.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild Cactus Gray 4 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Ford why with that sunbleached gray... its okay but a normal black top would look 1000x better

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if this is a molded in color hard top why is there a distinct seam that would imply the back passenger section is removable. I'm still seeing people insist daily that the molded in color is only 3 pieces. This would show its actually 4 pieces.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 59FE5585-056F-4D72-B968-CD37E2D1CD50
Sponsored