Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do we know if these guys are still around Uniontown?
Sponsored

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the hitch is factory integrated or an aftermarket underbody?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if this is a molded in color hard top why is there a distinct seam that would imply the back passenger section is removable. I'm still seeing people insist daily that the molded in color is only 3 pieces. This would show its actually 4 pieces.

59FE5585-056F-4D72-B968-CD37E2D1CD50.jpeg
I think some people refer to these as 3 panels + clamshell for the 4-dr MIC which is 4 pieces overall. 2 panels + clamshell for 2-dr MIC for 3 pieces overall. Modular gets an additional panel that I believe covers the cargo area bring the total counts to 4 pieces (3 panels) and 5 pieces (4 panels) for the 2-dr and 4-dr. Panels seem to be easier to remove and maybe that’s why people are making the distinction.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think some people refer to these as 3 panels + clamshell for the 4-dr MIC which is 4 pieces overall. 2 panels + clamshell for 2-dr MIC for 3 pieces overall. Modular gets an additional panel that I believe covers the cargo area bring the total counts to 4 pieces (3 panels) and 5 pieces (4 panels) for the 2-dr and 4-dr. Panels seem to be easier to remove and maybe that’s why people are making the distinction.
I've seen people saying many times, to the point of arguing, the mic hard top is 3 pieces.
Two front panels
Rear shell

And that the rear passenger section is not removable. Only on the modular.

What I see would be 4 pieces
Two front panels
One mid panel
Rear shell

Modular turns into essentially 6 pieces
Two front panels
One mid panel
Two removable side rear windows
Rear shell

I really wish Ford would just come out with confirmation on the tops. It's not like they are a big secret.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really wish Ford would just come out with confirmation on the tops. It's not like they are a big secret.
I agree. We got the reveal and some PDFs in mid-July with some conflicting information on the Ford website. Then there have been some sightings of some mixed and matched Broncos in the wild. Whole lot of speculation going on and Ford has really been dropping the ball since the reveal as far as engaging the prospective customer. I don’t think we are getting the Build and Price this month (my interpretation of “by September”) either due to the surveys from earlier in the week. All part of the fun I suppose!

Sponsored

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like there's another, further back, attachment point at the back panel. So you can extend the roof rails back further. The red-fishing-pole-Bronco had two perpendicular bars at those points.

So you should be able to run a rack further back than the set-up shown in this thread. It'll be interesting to see what is available for production. My guess is there are at least three roof rail configurations. The one you see here, one that goes from the windshield as well but goes back further, and one that just runs perpendicular at the two points on the rear panel.

I don't know all the Thule gear but a Yakima rack is available in a ton of dimensions that should fit any configuration and keep that front panel open. That's what I'm hoping anyway.
i’m really hoping that they come up with a roof rail set up that has a decent weight capacity for a rooftop tent. That will be an epic set up... ❤❤❤

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My '92 Ranger that I sold just earlier this year after a decade of ownership. Never minded the teal. Bodywork got a little rusty in recent years but the paint held up as well or better than most anything else that came out in the 90s (referring to durability and not necessarily style). When you're rocking an almost 30-year old truck, you just roll with it. Truck took me all over the desert, across the country, kayaking, through myriad home improvements, and often went places no 2WD has any business going. Lots of good memories.

Maybe teal would go well with the MIC gray top? Now we need to start another petition :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 1598662170761
this photo brings back memories of seeing the late 70's/early 80's Honda, Hampstead Green Metallic paint.

that was a nice paint job that they should bring back

1bc0e1742c08bScreen-Shot-2018-06-26-at-11.57.53-AM.png

Heebi Geebi

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you mean it makes sense to have at least the same capacity. To me, it make sense to outdo the Wrangler in every way possible, which mean more towing capacity. :)
As long as you like the look and performance of bigger diameter wheels to allow for bigger brake disks. I prefer 16 inch wheels.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now the cactus grey looks minty green. Whats up with all of these colors changing
I had the same thought, with all this sea foam talk and all. That Bronco is Mint color. I was really hoping Cactus was a bit more sage colored like the ford first edition renders.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If that’s the color of the molded cheap hard top, I’m either wrapping it, bed lining it, or getting a soft top. I’m just hoping Ford has people lurking here to report back the Rubbermaid trash can too long in the sun top isa no go. My luck, they’ll read all the complaints and think it will sell the sh!t out of the expensive modular top.

BryGuy23

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spotted in Uniontown Pennsylvania area with trailer in tow.

Another unfiltered photo of the Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch in partial sunlight / shade.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 1bc0e1742c08bScreen-Shot-2018-06-26-at-11.57.53-AM

Added unfiltered image:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild 1bc0e1742c08bScreen-Shot-2018-06-26-at-11.57.53-AM

Nighttime photo back at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Uniontown, PA

Out in the daytime towing trailer.

Thanks to @Thurby for the images.
Spotted in Uniontown Pennsylvania area with trailer in tow.

Another unfiltered photo of the Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch in partial sunlight / shade.

I can't tell if cactus grey is a girly color or not. Im so torn if I want to pick that or a different color

Added unfiltered image:

Nighttime photo back at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Uniontown, PA

Out in the daytime towing trailer.

Thanks to @Thurby for the images.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That was exactly my spec of truck, and 1992 as well. I left it stock for 5 years, then put a Hurst shifter, heavy duty front springs, and a lunchbox locker in it. Also a tubular air intake, custom headers, and a 2.5" Borla exhaust. Drove for another 5 years. What a glorious little sleeper.
I often toyed with the idea of hopping it up, but everytime I looked at parts I decided to put that money towards my Maverick. Those early 4.0s in the old lightweight body were something. I had a work buddy try to race me a bunch is his late 90s Dakota R/T and I left him at the light everytime. He could barely bark the tires(auto trans) in that Dodge.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obx look sweet...
Though the rear rims looks Fully black which is way more fun.

Are the two.front holes(top of windshield) always going to be there where there isnt any roof rack? Hope not
Sponsored