First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AEV 2" spacer lift and geo brackets. Retains all stock shocks/springs and rides excellent. I do need a front track bar as the axle is just a little out, but not enough to matter really. Don't plan on wheeling it very hard. Just simple forest roads and what not. Sold the JLUR to order the Bronco. That was the one that i had fun in.
jeep2.jpg
gladiator.jpg
Looks great and I love that color! I haven’t decided how off road I’ll go in mine so I haven’t touched anything yet.
Sponsored

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great and I love that color! I haven’t decided how off road I’ll go in mine so I haven’t touched anything yet.
Thanks, the orange against the green really looks good. That's what drew me to it. I let my daughter drive it on one outing, I was in the wrangler, forest roads, modest ruts/rocks 2H the whole time, but still bumpy and slippery. She said it rides so much better than the white one lol. I told her that's the difference between expensive shocks and cheaper shocks.

I don't blame you though, I had to really think about lifting mine, and I even had the lift sitting in the garage a while before I finally put it on. No regrets though. Oh, gas mileage dropped a 3mpg though. Stays between 15-16 driving around 55-65 mph, sees 8th gear every now and again.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, the orange against the green really looks good. That's what drew me to it. I let my daughter drive it on one outing, I was in the wrangler, forest roads, modest ruts/rocks 2H the whole time, but still bumpy and slippery. She said it rides so much better than the white one lol. I told her that's the difference between expensive shocks and cheaper shocks.

I don't blame you though, I had to really think about lifting mine, and I even had the lift sitting in the garage a while before I finally put it on. No regrets though. Oh, gas mileage dropped a 3mpg though. Stays between 15-16 driving around 55-65 mph, sees 8th gear every now and again.
lol yeah those shocks are sweet! That’s not too bad though on MPG and mine doesn’t really go on the highway much. The highways are shit in Colorado so I always take back roads to go around them when I can. I think I’m averaging 17.5 now.

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is amazing what bigger tires do for the Gladiator. The body-colored hardtop helps as well but those things look so goofy on even the Rubi/Mojave 33s. 35s is the minimum to look 'acceptable' with 37s being preferred. Shame that they then generally are horrible on the road at that point. Jeep needs to make that Xtreme Recon pack available on the Gladiator.

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is amazing what bigger tires do for the Gladiator. The body-colored hardtop helps as well but those things look so goofy on even the Rubi/Mojave 33s. 35s is the minimum to look 'acceptable' with 37s being preferred. Shame that they then generally are horrible on the road at that point. Jeep needs to make that Xtreme Recon pack available on the Gladiator.
I don’t think they look bad with 33’s. I think the Mojave is by far the best looking stock configuration but I’m biased.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator 777A59FC-72A0-4193-A315-591E1EF717C7
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator 9B56A5BA-ACC1-4C6D-BD5F-92A8F5A7FB53

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does it look next to one of these?
2005-International-Extreme-Pickup-International-002-768x510.jpg
How does it look next to one of these:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator 1640716470925

I'm happy for you all that need a really large vehicle but the 2021 2-door is the perfect size for what I wanted.

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t think they look bad with 33’s. I think the Mojave is by far the best looking stock configuration but I’m biased.

9B56A5BA-ACC1-4C6D-BD5F-92A8F5A7FB53.jpeg
The only shame about the Mojave is that it requires the worst engine by default. That Pentastar V6 is absolute garbage in every vehicle they put it in.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only shame about the Mojave is that it requires the worst engine by default. That Pentastar V6 is absolute garbage in every vehicle they put it in.
Yeah, I’d obviously prefer the 5.7 or my old friend the 6.4. I don’t think it’s as bad as some people make it out to be though lol. It could be faster but I find the truck fun to drive.

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
^^Agreed - I wish I didn’t love my Mojave so much as I am sure one of these years my Bronco is gonna show up :LOL:
Sponsored