First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150 fx4, 2 79 broncos, 69 & 75 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Photos show a panhard Stabilizer bar at the rear diff (as pointed out by ekim) ... I anticipate Ford will utilize a Watts linkage stabilizer on a future raptor/warthog trim.
Doubtful on the Watts linkage...why test a prototype warthog with a obviously bigger rear differential and it also not have the Watts linkage if that is what it is going to have? To me it seems Ford knows the standard d44 in the bronco line up doesn't meet the needs of the engine hp in the warthog proto, insert bigger rear diff...it looks on par with the 9.75 used in the 3.5 ecoboost trucks/raptors.
Sponsored

eb-nutt

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150 fx4, 2 79 broncos, 69 & 75 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you, or anyone else, tell if they are using F 150 bolt pattern as opposed to smaller Ranger? lug nut pattern?
Same 6 bolt lug, pattern i can't tell...some have stated those are raptor wheels on the warthog proto, if so, then definitely a different lug pattern than ranger/bronco.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe someone smarter and less busy than me could scale the rear shot for an estimation of track width? TIA

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think so, If the top of the line "normal" Broncos are hitting upper 60's the Hog is going to hurt the pocketbook. Used 2019 raptors are hovering around 70k.The Michigan people in the know already said its a completely different beefy suspension. I don't want it to be more than 75k and I think they would sell a lot of them at that price point, but then again I never thought I would see a new mustang hit 100k..Im just being pessimistic

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THIS LITERALLY MONTHS AGO.
I WORKED FOR FORD RECENTLY.

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS CORRECT.

WHY NOT JUST LISTEN GOD I HATE THIS FORUM.
X3A1ooU.gif

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bronco assembly line will up and running for over 1+ year before they squeeze in the Warthog
This is what I was going to say. Y’all are acting like Ford has 5 employees.... obviously these ones testing the new prototype vehicles are not the same ones making the Bronco nor are they the same ones coding the B&P. I think some need to take a chill pill and remember there are hundreds if not thousands of people at Ford HQ. it’s like saying they shouldn’t be thinking about the new F150 since the Bronco isn’t out yet

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sorry, but I think Warthog is the worst name/code name for a vehicle. I would be happy if no one ever called it that again.
What in the world is wrong with you!? Naming the uber capable Bronco after a cuddly, flatulent pig is the absolute best fitting name.....

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Likely written on there while on the bench, pre-assembly. Then someone forgot to wipe it off post install.
They could've written "Left rear" (or whichever corner the high tech scrap of plastic is installed at) with an arrow pointing up too....

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else feel like FoMoCo really needs to get their sh*t straight (i.e. QA, mktg, delivery) w/ the current rollout of promised Broncos before complicating the assembly line w/ even more trims?

I miss the mantra of keep it simple, stupid sometimes..
Start working on my Parks Department Green Pick-up truck Bronco

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think so, If the top of the line "normal" Broncos are hitting upper 60's the Hog is going to hurt the pocketbook. Used 2019 raptors are hovering around 70k.The Michigan people in the know already said its a completely different beefy suspension. I don't want it to be more than 75k and I think they would sell a lot of them at that price point, but then again I never thought I would see a new mustang hit 100k..Im just being pessimistic
I've posted this on other threads, but I optioned out an F-150 Raptor after I decided to wait on the Raptor/Warthog. It starts at ~$53k and after adding Mid Pkg, Bead lock capable Wheels, 360 Camera and 4.1 front axle it was around $65k. Hopefully the Bronco will be no more than that.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've posted this on other threads, but I optioned out an F-150 Raptor after I decided to wait on the Raptor/Warthog. It starts at ~$53k and after adding Mid Pkg, Bead lock capable Wheels, 360 Camera and 4.1 front axle it was around $65k. Hopefully the Bronco will be no more than that.
Good luck with that. A Wildtrak is going to be over $60k. A Warthog will be $10k on top of that at least.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good luck with that. A Wildtrak is going to be over $60k. A Warthog will be $10k on top of that at least.
You are probably right, but the Raptor isnt even the most expensive F-150. Per the website, the starting prices are:

XL $28,745
XLT $34,760
Lariat $42,750
King Ranch $52,990
Raptor $53,455
Platinum $55,520
Limited $67,735

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads