l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THIS LITERALLY MONTHS AGO.
I WORKED FOR FORD RECENTLY.

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS CORRECT.

WHY NOT JUST LISTEN GOD I HATE THIS FORUM.
so, when is B&P really going to happen?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THIS LITERALLY MONTHS AGO.
I WORKED FOR FORD RECENTLY.

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS CORRECT.

WHY NOT JUST LISTEN GOD I HATE THIS FORUM.
ALSO NO HYBRID AND A V8 IS NEVER HAPPENING
MORE POWERFUL v6 THE END

FUCK

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Warthog marked as "Warthog" by Ford engineers yellin

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To all the folks who can afford 75k...I salute you. That looks amazing!
No kidding! At this point its a struggle for $50K plus to me. ?‍♂

Maybe its why I look at these picks and feel like the proportions look a little weird.......like Joe-whooz-its home made desert runner project that seemed cool at first but then looks goofy in the city and in line at Burger King. Yeah, I get it, more bigger.......but, I don't know.?‍♂

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our photographer just spotted another prototype for the Bronco Warthog, this time with some extra confirmation of its name -- having a camouflage panel with "Warthog shock cover" actually written on it by Ford engineers.

We've been reporting on the Warthog name for a while now and Ford officially trademarked the Warthog name in September, but we now have our first real-world evidence of the Warthog name directly tied to the high-performance Bronco variant.

The Bronco Warthog prototype is once again running on the 35-inch tires sized the same as the Sasquatch-spec Broncos, but running on BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain T/A rubber.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Warthog marked as "Warthog" by Ford engineers yellin

Suspension on this thing looks ridiculous! I have mostly settled on the Badlands and think the 33s are perfect for the vehicle, BUT... If the Warthog has big suspension with 35s and a bigger, crazy engine, I may have to re-think my purchase. Warthog sounds at lot cooler than Sasquatch too, imo.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey ford, can you maybe complete the current languishing roll out first before development of other stuff? We really, really want and expect you to step up and follow through on commitments. And when you can't, at least communicate with customers, it would go along way. Other than that, the wild boar or whatever it's called is cool.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs