Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not Sasquatch wheels, just the optional bead lock capable wheels available only on the Badlands. The carbonized grey beauty ring is only available on these wheels. If you option the Badlands with the Sasquatch wheels, the wheels come with an alloy ring.
Thanks Bro.. Dam that allow ring ugly lol ... I want Carbonized Grey with squatch ... That ring has me reconsidering my options...

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not the same Bronco.
Uhmm. I’m gonna need some evidence, back up your claim don’t just say stuff. (This is why there is so much mis-information on this forum) How do you know it’s not the same one?

Seeing as the CO outer banks 4dr to the left of the Wildtrak in the BN pic is also on the trailer I would be willing to bet it is indeed the same one.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That Rapid Red looks very pretty in the sunlight in these pics. It looks like one of those car colors that just makes you smile once you get it all cleaned up at the car wash.

Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh no...the carbonized gray looks MARVELOUS.

I guess I’ll add that one back to the list. Jesus help me.
And yes, I’ve never considered the CG, but, it looks pretty good right there.
Thats my build...minus the top racks...dont want anything getting in the way of going topless.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man that almost white but actually grayish top looks like crap with Rapid Red. Don't understand how some of ya'll like that.
Its like when you meet a pretty girl at the beach and she looks good in a bikini,you pick her up that night and she comes out wearing mc hammer pants . You know the goods are there its just hiding for now take the mic top wrap it ,paint it heck take thst bitch off and sell it but its not that bad.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sure maybe “unfinished” isn’t the right term. I’m just going by what @LEGEND has said, and he has said there are several MIC tops in the plant that have varying shades and not the finalized/production shade.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget about the colors. No one else notice to height of the CG? I've thought even Sasq needed about an extra inch, but this looks good...

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I don’t even want Grey because my current truck of 8 years is a very similar color, but damnnnnn that looks good
Same here. I'm loving that Carbonized Gray, but, my truck is about the same color as well...Which, my Wife just shook her head and pointed that out again when I showed her the pictures. *laughs*

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a long way to go until yours and mine make it to our driveways...there could be some exciting surprises awaiting us in the future. I think we get white tops as an option earlier than Ford let's on. Under promise over deliver!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Bro.. Dam that allow ring ugly lol ... I want Carbonized Grey with squatch ... That ring has me reconsidering my options...
A beauty ring alone shouldn't have you reconsidering anything. I agree not liking the silver one, but thats such an easy aftermarket fix. I'm sure you'll be able to order the OEM rings separately or aftermarket will have them in any color you could want

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the post!

What is bothersome about this truckload of Broncos is the fact ordering has not opened. Are dealerships getting them to sell at a markup before orders start?
Testing, testing and some more testing
Sponsored