First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The black 2 door looks like they've been beating on it, don't like the grey top on the black. The CG looks awesome, as well as the Rapid Red, think I'll have to flip a coin!!
Sponsored

RLIRL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Octane ZSR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like the carrier is following me to NM, ran into it again after stopping for gas.
Halfway between Amarillo, TX and Oklahoma City, OK on I-40

Rapid Red 2021 Bronco White Top 2 Door.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands 1.jpg
Black 2 Door Bronco MIC Top.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 5.jpg
Ford Bronco 4 Door Black With White Top 1.jpg
Did you play the lottery at the gas station? For obvious reasons...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yay!!! Demo’s for dealers?
Not likely since there are so many on the same truck. Might be going for crash testing.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought this Carbonized Grey Badlands had an Outer Banks color-matched hardtop until I realized in the rear photo it's the MIC top.

Carbonized Grey paint...
Looks amazing w/the carbonized Grey beauty rings on the optional Badlands wheels. The carbonized grey Badlands grille (not shown) also matches perfectly. Add the MIC top and this is a serious contender for my build. Black MGV will also match nicely.

I'm leaning 4Dr Badlands 2.7L w/A51, but they C Grey matching color scheme has me thinking! My cheaper alternate is 4Dr Big Bend 2.7L rear locker Signature lights. Big Bend has carbonized grey grille and rims that also look great together with this paint.

2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray 2 Door.jpg

More photos - by @Knelson

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, this Carbinized Gray with the MIC top looks awesome, especially with the CG beauty ring on the wheels! It’s this or A51, still can’t decide.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My thoughts -

1. carb gray is officially locked in as my back-up to A51. In the event A51 looks a bit goofy to me in person. I like the idea that both colors go well with a MIC top in BL trim which won’t have me stewing about not having/wanting/waiting on a black mod top.

2. Black OBX with painted fenders looks CLEAN. It really has me going back to my initial build which was AMB OBX w 33s and a black mod top. If I love AMB in person and find myself capable of living with navy pier or anodized dash with roast, then I MAY pursue that build. I went to a Jeep dealership and saw that the roof sound deadening just had 3M Velcro to attach it. Which means I may be able to transfer over the sound deadening from the MIC top to the mod top. Meaning i may play it safer getting a MIC top instead of a soft top because I’d only be looking at a loss of 695, not 695+495. Makes it a bit easier if the wait for a mod top takes very long perhaps 6-12 months. I’ll have the MIC w sound deadening/insulation through winter (I have a day 1 ressie).

but still fairly certain I’m sticking with A51 BL. I hope I love A51 in person much more than AMB so I could just stick with an A51 BL MIC top out of the box when I take delivery. Rather than going OBX AMB, taking a loss on 32s, taking a loss on MIC top, and waiting for a mod top (all of which are annoying/frustrating).

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling each new pre-production pic of a new color becomes everyone’s new favorite

Screw A51 everyone now is in love with carb grey!
Good
Leave the A51 to me, well the cyber orange wait maybe the white— shit never mind

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more CACTUS GRAY! Show me some new Cactus pics. Also...the Carbonized Gray paint is looking mighty fine with the MIC top.
Sponsored