pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape SE 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...and here i was thinking that I was going to be one of the few on Carbonized Grey. Glad to see it in real life with the MIC mono look. 110% sold. Glad to see others just as excited on that color as well.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit everyone using CG for carbonized grey and CG for cactus grey is making my head hurt. Lol we are better than this so let’s say CarbG or CactG?
yeah i was thinkin the say thing
I think CcG and CbG would do
that sounds like something that should go on the table of elements

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands comes stock with 33" BFGoodrich KO2 tires and has optional 33" Goodyear Territory M/T tires (same tire as Sasquatch package). The Carbonized Gray shown on this transport has the optional 33" Goodyear Territory M/T tires with the optional bead lock capable wheels available on the Badlands.
Is this option on the B&P? Don't think I've seen it on there.

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The exterior colors work well together on the CarbG Badlands. On the 2 door you have the exterior color panel on the inside of the doors. That should look great. You also have all the Badlands specific orange accents which should be just the right color with the gray. That's my Bronco!
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 1604876176669
While I personally really like this combination and would order it in a heartbeat, this doesn't look remotely close to the color of Carbonized Gray in any pictures of the gas can or color book samples. I don't know whether it's an artifact of the camera, the lighting, or it's yet another of those slightly different pre-production paint jobs like we've seen with Cactus Gray, but I'll bet two spots in the order line that real-life production on-the-ground in-person Carbonized Gray won't actually look like this picture.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While I personally really like this combination and would order it in a heartbeat, this doesn't look remotely close to the color of Carbonized Gray in any pictures of the gas can or color book samples. I don't know whether it's an artifact of the camera, the lighting, or it's yet another of those slightly different pre-production paint jobs like we've seen with Cactus Gray, but I'll bet two spots in the order line that real-life production on-the-ground in-person Carbonized Gray won't actually look like this picture.
Carbonized Gray Explorer pics. A shade different but still works for me. Depending on the lighting this color leans darker or lighter. Personally after seeing it at the dealership I'm loving it in any light.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 20201102_130720
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 7D55EF76-F2C1-48D6-8670-1C20E37D6349

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 02A0E9CB-9B93-4F2D-B80D-98ACE84E9FA9
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 20201102_130710

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This week my local Ford dealer received delivery of a 2021 Explorer in Carb Gray and that pic is exactly what I saw.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 94A2AB5A-26D1-4B97-BF3C-0C70BE2075EF

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This week my local Ford dealer received delivery of a 2021 Explorer in Carb Gray and that pic is exactly what I saw.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 94A2AB5A-26D1-4B97-BF3C-0C70BE2075EF
That looks more like what I would expect the actual color to look like although even this seems just slightly lighter that other examples.

Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...and here i was thinking that I was going to be one of the few on Carbonized Grey. Glad to see it in real life with the MIC mono look. 110% sold. Glad to see others just as excited on that color as well.
Carbonized Grey was of the few colors that had not been spotted in the wild. When the next one is spotted it will everyone’s new favorite.

It’s been in my top three from the start.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh well, I tried, drove down 35 for about a hour in case they were heading to Austin. I know it was just chance and a needle in a haystack. But I tried, it was fun. Hopefully I’ll be able to see one in person soon.
Sponsored