Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a feeling each new pre-production pic of a new color becomes everyone’s new favorite

Screw A51 everyone now is in love with carb grey!
Good
Leave the A51 to me, well the cyber orange wait maybe the white— shit never mind
I'm waiting for Seafoam Green
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told Dealers will have one in the show room by Dec ordering... They will be non selling Broncos but
I would be shocked if Ford produces and delivers more than 3,000 Broncos by early December.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would be shocked if Ford produces and delivers more than 3,000 Broncos by early December.
Even if they didn't build one for each dealer and just trucked a few around that's a tall order to get a mannequin to each one dealer.

A dealer that, a month or so ago, said they would have one first week of December has already said that has been bumped back.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep hearing people say that, but I can't find anywhere on B&P or the Ford brochures any mention of optional beadlock-capable wheels on the Badlands other than getting the Sasquatch package. I would consider getting those optional wheels if they were. Can you point me to where you got that info?
On the build and price for Badlands.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 8.55.49 AM

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd bet real money that these are headed to the Rockies for snow and ice road/trail testing.

We're getting a winter blast out here now.
And it's been forcast to stay cold all week.
That timeframe doesn't make any sense to be winter testing 3 months before production. Unless they are testing alignment, what else could be accomplished on that timeframe to change parts already in production and have it ready before the assembly line fires up?

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
That timeframe doesn't make any sense to be winter testing 3 months before production. Unless they are testing alignment, what else could be accomplished on that timeframe to change parts already in production and have it ready before the assembly line fires up?
Final validation of vehicles run off the line, not custom made.

Which is what the Rubicon testing was for, and all of the other pre-production vehicles out and about are doing now.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, these photos just changed my mind from White to Carb Grey.
That just looks good.
Just wish the orange stitching and other accents were something more neutral. Red is always a good choice, or just simply gray, like the body color. If Ford used the Body color to match any and all accent colors, that would be best. Of course some assembly-line worker I'm sure would tell me that's not possible. Ok, fine, I'll swap out the accent parts for my color of choice later. But the stitching? Now I have to have my seats reupholstered to make everything match? Uh....no.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to be a Debbie downer, but guys it’s not a white top. It’s the same Rapid Red Wildtrak as in this photo. It’s just a “never meant for production/test” MIC top. If you really zoom in on this photo you can see it’s a really raw light grey. Not white.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 8.55.49 AM
Nope ..it's missing the blue spot on the spare tire..different vehicle

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never before seen super exclusive highest quality three dimensional groundbreaking newest special footage:

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wish the orange stitching and other accents were something more neutral. Red is always a good choice, or just simply gray, like the body color. If Ford used the Body color to match any and all accent colors, that would be best. Of course some assembly-line worker I'm sure would tell me that's not possible. Ok, fine, I'll swap out the accent parts for my color of choice later. But the stitching? Now I have to have my seats reupholstered to make everything match? Uh....no.
My base won't have all that wacky crap going on... just big tires, lockers, and 3 pedals. Like God intended lol...

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I thought it looked kind of blotchy

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My base won't have all that wacky crap going on...
Ford is definitely bucking the industry norms by putting their very best interior in their very cheapest trim