JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I laid hands on that Carbonized grey 2dr badlands at my plant.... it looks great! And with your choice of MIC grey or MIC grey tops, it my be my pick.... my color choice is the only thing I'm gung up on.
Its a beauty alright - with tax breaks the $50K mark though, ouch!
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a former truck driver, I can tell you that the drive west out of Denver on the I70 is a harsh, unpredictable bitch.

Far safer, where the schedule is more important than miles, to go south along the I40, then scoot north where needed.

---
We should be so lucky as to have them do mild temp testing out here.
Ford does still have some proving grounds in AZ.

I drove topless in my Jeep on Friday afternoon downtown Phoenix.

Dash temp gage showed 98 degrees.

Perfect ?
It was 94 a few days ago here in Tucson, but today we desert rats are frozen and couldn't function because it was 44 and rainy this morning.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m out by Yucca Arizona quite often and have seen camouflaged Ford Trucks on the roads there by the proving grounds. It is right next to I40.
I keep hoping one of the off-roadeos will be in Yucca or even better near the Wittman facility near Phoenix. But I'm guess it will more likely be located somewhere in California.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS:

Looks like the carrier is following me to NM, ran into it again after stopping for gas.
Halfway between Amarillo, TX and Oklahoma City, OK on I-40

Rapid Red 2021 Bronco White Top 2 Door.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands 1.jpg
Black 2 Door Bronco MIC Top.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 5.jpg
Ford Bronco 4 Door Black With White Top 1.jpg

ORIGINAL POST:

Spotted on a carrier outside of Oklahoma City. Couldn’t get a lot of photos due to holding up traffic.

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Rapid Red White Top.jpg

2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray 2 Door.jpg

2021 Bronco Outer Banks Black 4 Door.jpg

2021 Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door1 .jpg

More photos - by @Knelson

2021-bronco-carbonized-gray-2-door-a-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-carbonized-gray-2-door-b-jpg.jpg

1-bronco-outer-banks-cyber-orange-4-door-1-jpg-jpg.jpg
How about that white top! Man I would
Love that option!!!

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at the description there, you will see that those are just black high-gloss wheels that are designed to look like deadlock wheels. Or, the description just fails to mention they are beadlock-capable. The Sasquatch wheels mention beadlock capability, but the other wheels do not. The high-gloss wheels look just different-enough from the Sasquatch wheels that I'm not willing to be $1000 that they are beadlock without definite confirmation.
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 12.22.25 PM.png

And for anyone thinking there's no way Ford would have $1,000 wheel upgrades that are no different than other wheels they offer other than looks, I direct you to B&P for other Ford models. :) Mustang is a good example here.
That's weird. because on the Canadian website both of the High Gloss wheels are beadlock capable.

Sponsored

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone feel like the Sasquatch tires (315/70R17 = 34.36"?) are a bit underwhelming? From the side profile they look kinda small (like 32/33s) and the tire tread isn't awfully aggressive either (e.g. compared to Grabber M/T's).

I don't know if it's worth waiting for the BadManSquatch. Anyone else starting to lean towards doing a lift/bigger wheels aftermarket (if they're consider a manual Bronco)?

Last edited:

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not to be a Debbie downer, but guys it’s not a white top. It’s the same Rapid Red Wildtrak as in this photo. It’s just a “never meant for production/test” MIC top. If you really zoom in on this photo you can see it’s a really raw light grey. Not white.
EC96C2F4-9F44-4CAD-9FD7-F60002C2699F.jpeg
Still looks white to me.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's weird. because on the Canadian website both of the High Gloss wheels are beadlock capable.
I'm thinking it's just lacking in the description on the U.S. B&P. I'm glad there's enough "confirmation" that they are beadlock-capable. Given all of the other highly-capable equipment on the Badlands, though, I would have expected beadlocks to be the standard wheel.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this color is?... ok, after going through 19 pages, sounds like every thinks this is Carbon. Just for contrast this is silver

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black silver

Last edited:

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this color is?... ok, after going through 19 pages, sounds like every thinks this is Carbon. Just for contrast this is silver

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black silver
Iconic Silver

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These pictures prove why Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black are the two best colors for MY21. This is actually very painful for me to say because I really like some of the other colors, but most of them do not mesh well with the MIC top along with the other MIC components such as the flares. Three-color schemes are really hard to pull off on vehicles and make the vehicles look cheap and amateurish if not done right. Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black paint exteriors keep things as a two-color scheme and look good when put together.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These pictures prove why Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black are the two best colors for MY21. This is actually very painful for me to say because I really like some of the other colors, but most of them do not mesh well with the MIC top along with the other MIC components such as the flares. Three-color schemes are really hard to pull off on vehicles and make the vehicles look cheap and amateurish if not done right. Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black paint exteriors keep things as a two-color scheme and look good when put together.
Well, since we haven't seen a final production top it doesn't make sense to discount a color because of it. Probably best to wait and see how it ends up.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, since we haven't seen a final production top it doesn't make sense to discount a color because of it. Probably best to wait and see how it ends up.
The current MIC tops have been confirmed to be what we will see in final production for MY21. I think that was confirmed at one of the Bronco Super Celebration events. I can't remember which one, but that was answered in one of the Q&As I believe. The MIC top we have seen is what we are getting this year. If we want anything else color-wise for the tops, we have to wait until MY22. It really doesn't bother me as I have decided on a Carbonized Gray 2-Door with the Sasquatch Package. It just stinks for others who want a more vibrant color option.
Sponsored