SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m digging the multi unit hard shell. As a lady that will be lifting this thing on and off independently it makes it seem more manageable. The removal video also made it seem much more feasible.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As shown from the overhead 4 door pic, I wonder what, if any, sections of that roof can be removed with that basic rack on it?

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate how much everyone loves Cactus Grey. Ha. It seems to be leading the absolutely unofficial colour poll. I didn't think it would be that popular. There won't be many Broncos in my area so I'm not too concerned about too many in CG....but I know if there are two in town...the other will likely be CG too. Ha

I like it so much I don't even think I'm too concerned about the white roof. I think it will look pretty good with a colour-matched roof. Has anyone made an image of a full CG truck yet? I haven't seen one on the forum.
I was so sure I wanted a white top, but this pic convinced me body colored CG was the truck for me.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains C355A2D7-A12E-4C6D-872B-1A2D9219901E

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like Cactus Gray is that one color that will go well with most other colors while not being as “plain” as white/black/gray. I dig it.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As shown from the overhead 4 door pic, I wonder what, if any, sections of that roof can be removed with that basic rack on it?
Front two sections are removable with the rack on. It’s attached to the back shell and the windshield.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the love of GOD will someone take those damn flares off and let me SEE IT!!!

please...

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m glad to see they are still out running metrics to get the firmware perfect before they open up mass production.

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just an opinion.
[/QUOTE]
My only concern with Cactus Gray is “prettier” the color, the more I’ll want to keep it clean and off the trails... I think Area 51 is meant to be dirty in the trails.

Just an opinion.
I do think the Area 51 will hide the dirt a bit better too. I plan on getting it dirty regardless ;) I'm more concerned that I don't want to match everyone and their brother!

Sponsored

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So in the pics, in this environment (first pics), do they have/need the rock crawl feature/sway disconnect that's in the Black Diamond/Badlands or is a non rock crawl Bronco going to be fine doing this? It's my understand the disconnect/rock crawl is for extreme bouldering, etc.

That black 2 door makes my black Jeep like like a piece of shit
I have a 2 door '99 Explorer Sport and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the Bronco in the 2 door but I need the 4 for space/traveling with family etc.

But yes the 2 door is just so good looking.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There needs to be an option for ATs with Sasquatch. Something about the Goodyears look funny.
Agree 100%. I hate Goodyears. They will be coming off pronto. I love BFG ATs and MTs, I will be putting BFGs on whatever I get if they don't already have it, and it looks like there's only one trim that comes with BFG AT KO2s.

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The new Bronco is one of those cars where you have to be really sure which color you want. All the whites, blacks, grays, oranges etc look so good. I'm not a fan of the red on the new Bronco and we haven't seen blue yet I believe
Best looking blue version I've seen....
Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12 (2)

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Best looking blue version I've seen....
Ford Bronco Spotted: Cactus Gray and Black Broncos testing in Colorado mountains u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12 (2)
Yeah this is what I assume antimatter blue would look like. Not that horrific paint sample from the other thread. This pic is the one from Ford.com right?