BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, this weekend I saw a 4 door (catus grey or area 51) on I70 going west, he got off at Dillon exit. There was a 2 door (cyber orange) that got off at the Leadville exit. Both had 35's, both covered in mud. The 2 door can scoot pretty good at high altitude (yeah turbos), I was following and had to drop my Z into 4th to get around him on an uphill section.....

I must say with the naked eye the 4 door looked better proportional then the 2 door (seems the other way in pictures), however the 2 door looks like a serious wheeling machine.

An interesting item, both had their driving lights on (outer ring and dash of headlight), when they used their turn signals, they alternated flashing with the blinker, must have been low on fluid... :)
Noice! It was prob cactus. Did it sway your opinion on what you will order at all?
Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That Cactus Gray, Four doors:love:. Sometimes I keep thinking in other colors, but everytime I see one in CG on a different setting I fell for it again. My other option in my mind is the blue one with white hardtop...:unsure:
Is a white hard top an option?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks! i was hoping to hear there was some green. The Ford website makes it look light blue, but a lot og the photos look gray. Appreciate the clarification.
I’m not sold on CG just yet.

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is a white hard top an option?
I think so...
While many of us hope so, we don’t know for sure as nothing official has been said yet. The 4 door with the white top was a “prototype”. The build and price that is supposedly being released mid-August should reveal all.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why aren't you a fan of the red options? I've noticed they are definitely not popular colors around here, and I'm curious to hear reasons why.
For me it’s between the darker red or the darker blue. The issue I’m having is the top. I don’t see where white is an option and I’m worried about the grey fading like the Chevy avalanche crap.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you put my feelings into words!! Area 51 will definitely look sick covered in mud and dirt. cactus gray I'm not so sure
The picture of the Cactus Gray one back at the hotel doesn't seem to show dirt at all. You can tell it isn't actually clean by looking at the rear fender and bumper. It seems likely that it would be about as dusty/dirty as the black one it was traveling with. The black one looks like you would expect and the CG one looks great. I plan to get ours dirty a lot but like the idea of it not showing it that much.

Last edited:

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The picture of the Cactus Gray one back at the hotel doesn't seem to show dirt at all. You can tell it isn't actually clean by looking at the rear fender and bumper. It seems likely that it would be about as dusty/dirty as the black one it was traveling with. The black one looks like you would expect and the CG one looks great. I plan to get ours dirty a lot but like the idea of it not showing it that much.
Agree...Cactus Gray looks great both clean and dirty. The photos here show just how great that color looks when dirty...while next to a black Bronco that's dirty.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate how much I love that Cactus Gray. I’m trying to hold strong for Area 51, which I think is going to be a disappointing color.
I know!!! It pains me to get the most popular color but digging the cactus grey
Sponsored