Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-stroke unicycle
Bronco
Badlands
The CO looks sharp! Just wish it was yellow so all the complaints about the color not being orange were true.

2-door has great proportions with that configuration.

Scohin

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Bronco
Badlands
Don't like that, I think I'll try my luck not having it mounted... Maybe

Also it looks huge next to the CUVs it passes by! :D

TurboS957

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer, Wrangler, Cayenne, F350, Z06
Bronco
Wildtrak
Why not just mount the license plate directly to the skid plate? We don't need a front plate in Michigan and 40 years ago when we did need a plate I still didn't mount one on my vehicles. I guess police never noticed or cared.

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Bronco
Badlands
Do you know something I don’t? CA requires front plates (not that any Tesla drivers follow the law)
I do know that I just saw about 20 cars on my way home from work without a front license plate, so I’d say CA law enforcement isn’t too concerned about them. And you’re right, my Tesla absolutely does not have a front license plate.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Bronco
Black Diamond
I don’t recall any of the new cars I’ve bought over the last few years having it installed from the factory. It’s usually floating around in the trunk with the floor mats. There are plenty of options for additional placement, if you have the modular bumper you can fab up something to attach to just about any of the “Bronco Bolts”.
Yeah your correct and great idea I’ll wait and see when I get my bronco

tjtbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Bronco
Wildtrak
I do know that I just saw about 20 cars on my way home from work without a front license plate, so I’d say CA law enforcement isn’t too concerned about them. And you’re right, my Tesla absolutely does not have a front license plate.
Damn, I was hoping you’d have some secret insider license plate info. I have no intentions of driving around with the front plate attached, but with my luck I’ll be the one random person who actually gets ticketed.
I guess we’ll see.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Just here to say props to @RockEye for owning a phone that records good video and has image stabilization, great camera work while on the highway, not a caveman and knows how to put 1080p60 on the internet, and most importantly, understands to turn the camera to landscape.

Gecko22

Wildtrak
First Name
WIlliam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Boxster, Audi S5, AUdi SQ5
Bronco
Wildtrak
Need a plate in my state too. Pretty sure the judge lets me walk, once I show him a picture of that mess.

CVSJR

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Bronco
Wildtrak
I'm just going to take off the plate holder off and be done with it.
I have the same issue with a '09 Z06, I got 1 ticket in 12 years here in NJ and we are required to have a front plate.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘17 Mazda CX-9(wife’s)
Bronco
Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

peterh

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

just got pulled over for the first time in NY after 12 years driving with no rear light on my spare mounted plate - i am okay with the idea of taking my chances BUT i would hate to get pulled over for an equipment violation after 2 glasses of wine over the course of a 2 hour dinner, being questioned and worrying about the legal limit in NY which is .08 (and very low) and refusing the road breathalyzer - if you refuse you get your license suspended for 6 months. Please don't get me wrong, I am not advocating driving while impaired, but in NY the impaired limit is crazy low and the auto-suspension for not taking a road test puts people in a really bad spot. All because i have a non-compliant front plate? no thanks

rthompson624

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Website
rthompson.dev
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Bronco
Badlands
Killer! I love the rear view mirror shot at the end.

Advertisement

Advertisement