Sponsored

Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This Q may have been answered already so my apologies, but does anyone know if they’re automatically installing these? I saw the front license plate and bracket on my sheet as included, hoping they don’t try to put it on there it looks terrible I’ll never use it and don’t need a front license plate in GA..Thanks
All you have to do is ask the dealer not to install the license plate bracket. That’s what I did. But you’ll have to have your own solution to display it if you live in a State that requires it (like I do) before driving it off the lot. My State requires an inspection sticker and the front plate is part of the requirement.
Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All you have to do is ask the dealer not to install the license plate bracket. That’s what I did. But you’ll have to have your own solution to display it if you live in a State that requires it (like I do) before driving it off the lot. My State requires an inspection sticker and the front plate is part of the requirement.
Going to ask my dealer simply not to install, it’s not required here in GA. Much appreciated for the info !

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A1B3FF5A-093C-4EB8-937F-DF70386F4C86.jpeg

Is there a mechanical reason it can’t be mounted square in the middle?
Has anyone figured out what the rectangle is, in that opening?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regardless one of these is going on the front bumper ASAP.

A418A791-F6B3-4D22-97CC-B1B09467A7C0.png
Yeah....pretty sure it's been stated that the black box is for the ACC so maybe for those without Lux, we can move it.
After seeing that Georgia plate in the previous post, I thought you were being snarky by saying that spot was for the ACC, until I realized you didn't;t mean Atlantic Coast Conference. 😆

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
That front plate is crap. I will not put my front plate on or the bracket, in fact I will tell the dealer to remove and/or not mount it. The Popo can pull me over I don;t put front plates on any of my cars and haven't for 39 years. Screw that.

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure there will be 119 different mounting solutions in the aftermarket world.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the painted door handles.

No one's going to mistake that for a school bus. It's massive.

Sponsored

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So good looking. I have been looking at gladiators, only because I had ordered a 2 door Bronco and figure it ain’t comin‘ any time soon, but my heart really wants a Bronco. Maybe better to just suck it up and see if a 4 door soft top would get it here sooner.

I would just wait it out, but we only have one car and need another one within the next few months.