First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife just sent these to me, she wanted to get more and better pictures but she says there are people in them. We both have severe social anxiety so apologies about the quality and lack of pictures. I am surprised by the size comparison to the 2022 Raptor it's with.

Ford Bronco Spotted in Michigan today received_415235589776984
Ford Bronco Spotted in Michigan today received_270297864723091
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vellicate

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem. They were gone when she came out. She was going to try to get a few more pictures. They were in the Fowlerville area, parked at Walmart. Maybe someone else will spot them driving around today.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I can deal with that license plate location. It looks like it sits a little bit lower than I originally thought. Not as much grill blocked.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think I can deal with that license plate location. It looks like it sits a little bit lower than I originally thought. Not as much grill blocked.
There are some Bronco bolts on the front bash plate below the bumper, that’s where I’m going to mount my front license plate.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a good woman to take the time, and send you some pics. (y)

OP
OP
Vellicate

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good woman to take the time, and send you some pics. (y)
She's a keeper for sure, figured that out 18 years ago. She's excited to be getting a Bronco, she picked most of the options and color. It'll be her primary driver since she has the shorter commute to work.

OP
OP
Vellicate

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also just noticed, it looks like the Raptor has Sasquatch/Wildtrak wheels on it or at least something very similar.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She's a keeper for sure, figured that out 18 years ago. She's excited to be getting a Bronco, she picked most of the options and color. It'll be her primary driver since she has the shorter commute to work.
I have found over the years that by keeping the wife involved in the decisions makes everything else easier. All mine ask this time was to pick the color, and she left all the options up to me. She picked the Race Red with the Shadow Black MOD hard top. I think she did good.

OP
OP
Vellicate

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have found over the years that by keeping the wife involved in the decisions makes everything else easier. All mine ask this time was to pick the color, and she left all the options up to me. She picked the Race Red with the Shadow Black MOD hard top. I think she did good.
Happy wife, happy life. She usually isn't involved in car purchase stuff, she trusts me to handle it. But she wanted to be involved with the Bronco. She wanted Area 51 or Cyber Orange, 4 door(we have 3 kids) and some comfort features. I wanted the off road parts, love trail riding and offroading. We settled on a Badlands 4dr, Cyber Orange, MIC top and mid package. She's already looking at accessories for it, I'm looking at a winch and some trail lights. She also set-up and planned our trip to Drummond Island and wants to explore the Ozarks this summer when we are down there. Definitely a keeper. 😂

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy wife, happy life. She usually isn't involved in car purchase stuff, she trusts me to handle it. But she wanted to be involved with the Bronco. She wanted Area 51 or Cyber Orange, 4 door(we have 3 kids) and some comfort features. I wanted the off road parts, love trail riding and offroading. We settled on a Badlands 4dr, Cyber Orange, MIC top and mid package. She's already looking at accessories for it, I'm looking at a winch and some trail lights. She also set-up and planned our trip to Drummond Island and wants to explore the Ozarks this summer when we are down there. Definitely a keeper. 😂
That's awesome man, true family affair. Y'all should make some good memories out with the Bronco real soon. Very nice build that the kids will enjoy bouncing around in. :giggle:

Thank the Mrs. for us and appreciate her effort on taking the pics and you sharing them with the forum!

Cheers to y'all! 🍻
Sponsored