Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. What about it?
Rear lift would be nice. But this goes back far enough and much easier. The factory has you remove the rear windows to get all the way back and this can be done from the inside, no extra straps to secure it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear lift would be nice. But this goes back far enough and much easier. The factory has you remove the rear windows to get all the way back and this can be done from the inside, no extra straps to secure it.
Factory top does everything the Bestop does, but with two extra features. That's all I'm saying.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have to admit, I wasn't sure at first about the "fastback" roof on the Bronco, but it is growing on me and I quite like it now.

-SG
My plan all a long was to wait for Bestop to make a less sophisticated and simple soft top (vs. the factory 4-door design) that covers the Bronco to keep the weather out and let the truck be drivable.

My primary top is the hard top. Yet if the 2-door soft top shown in these pics is a simple top as I prefer, I'll take it for an additional cost now, and wait for the hard top to become available.

The problem with this idea is the logistics and shipping cost of the hard top to the dealership at a later date. Ford just doesn't want to add that to its plate.
Sponsored