Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A soul crushing Toyota Camry
i agree. Also I’d be happy to volunteer to drive the cars from the plant to the holding yard.
That would be awesome. Seeing all those new cars reminds me of my first job working at a new car dealership doing new car inventory. When the carrier would deliver a truck full of new cars, often after hours, the truck driver definitely wouldn't put all the keys to the car in the glove box and leave the cars on the lot all night, unlocked. That never happened all the time. One would think Ford isn't doing that... but hey, maybe stop by tomorrow and see if you can get a free test drive!

OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fiesta
Clubs

@CDN Jen what an awesome job Jennifer an early Fathers Day gift to all the father thank you Jennifer
[/QUOTE]

Glad to make a difference! I feel lucky being so close to MAP and I know people not close love seeing pics and videos. So I’ll keep hunting them down and posting what I find. Happy Father‘s Day this weekend!

Edit: Oops. Next weekend , not this weekend..

Last edited:
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fiesta
Clubs

That would be awesome. Seeing all those new cars reminds me of my first job working at a new car dealership doing new car inventory. When the carrier would deliver a truck full of new cars, often after hours, the truck driver definitely wouldn't put all the keys to the car in the glove box and leave the cars on the lot all night, unlocked. That never happened all the time. One would think Ford isn't doing that... but hey, maybe stop by tomorrow and see if you can get a free test drive!
dream job!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Clubs

Glad to make a difference! I feel lucky being so close to MAP and I know people not close love seeing pics and videos. So I’ll keep hunting them down and posting what I find. Happy Father‘s Day this weekend!
[/QUOTE]
This weekend?

1975U15

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Excellent!! Thank you!

Let’s go MAP!

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads Banner 1

Advertisement