First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We need to start seeing tens of thousands of these to reach the goal. Go People at MAP!!!!!

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are way more cyber orange and far less Area-51 broncos than I expected.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new cars and trucks don't have keys anymore just a fob and they can set it up to start multiple cars with one fob. So I doubt if the fob got left in the vehicle.

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we don’t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there weren‘t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldn’t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had “RTP” and “hard top” written on the driver‘s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

EDIT: Guys, I know there aren't thousands of Broncos in the pics and vids I posted. I only took them at the Canton yard. The MAP yards also had seas of Broncos and more coming off the line. This post was meant to convey what I saw, not what I took images of. Just to clarify.

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 3ccfe8ce-2e81-4608-81c9-bd4a0c411139_text

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 3ccfe8ce-2e81-4608-81c9-bd4a0c411139_text
That Base is hot!

Go Green!

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Jen for taking the time to share.

I also ordered a base VB so I appreciated those pics! Now just waiting for my VIN.
I'm right outside of Stephens allocation but hoping I move up the line since mine has no options.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love seeing what the colors actually look like in person finally, especially the carbonized gray!

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hot damn, what a pretty sight. Thanks Jen, you just gave us hope.......(y)

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love seeing what the colors actually look like in person finally, especially the carbonized gray!
Is this the first video/pictures you've seen of all the colors!? 🤔

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs