Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

EDIT: Guys, I know there aren't thousands of Broncos in the pics and vids I posted. I only took them at the Canton yard. The MAP yards also had seas of Broncos and more coming off the line. This post was meant to convey what I saw, not what I took images of. Just to clarify.

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) C8C880B7-EAE3-4ABA-A204-F4A7E1CA4E2A

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) CC1E0200-CA7B-47B7-AC1F-318F040850F7
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 41C4525E-FA3F-4B43-942B-11B3918DC229
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) F976D0AC-701A-49B8-B1CC-92BD4958ABA2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Release the hounds!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my oh my!

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) tty6

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) tty6
Awesome, thank you for posting. Good to know that they are coming off the line in steady quanities!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work!
Sparty Up!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think that if Ford wants to make an extra few bucks, they should let us into their Bronco ā€œzooā€ to see these caged animals...

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think that if Ford wants to make an extra few bucks, they should let us into their Bronco ā€œzooā€ to see these caged animals...
i agree. Also Iā€™d be happy to volunteer to drive the cars from the plant to the holding yard.