Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

C8C880B7-EAE3-4ABA-A204-F4A7E1CA4E2A.jpeg

CC1E0200-CA7B-47B7-AC1F-318F040850F7.jpeg
41C4525E-FA3F-4B43-942B-11B3918DC229.jpeg
F976D0AC-701A-49B8-B1CC-92BD4958ABA2.jpeg
Nice!! Isn't it a nice thing to see?
Released our video of us driving by it too yesterday

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be awesome. Seeing all those new cars reminds me of my first job working at a new car dealership doing new car inventory. When the carrier would deliver a truck full of new cars, often after hours, the truck driver definitely wouldn't put all the keys to the car in the glove box and leave the cars on the lot all night, unlocked. That never happened all the time. One would think Ford isn't doing that... but hey, maybe stop by tomorrow and see if you can get a free test drive!
At least you can only fart on MGV seats and not in them.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

C8C880B7-EAE3-4ABA-A204-F4A7E1CA4E2A.jpeg

CC1E0200-CA7B-47B7-AC1F-318F040850F7.jpeg
41C4525E-FA3F-4B43-942B-11B3918DC229.jpeg
F976D0AC-701A-49B8-B1CC-92BD4958ABA2.jpeg
You might know but back during ww2,, Ford rolled out a B24 Liberator every 59 minutes at the Willow Run plant. I have full confidence we'll all be in our new Broncos really soon. Looking for to seeing everybody in their new rides.
Paul in AZ

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 1623293110053

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I counted 167. It's not thousands!

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It bugs me they parked head first to a fence. Every one needs to be backed out. Dumb logistics. Should be in rows. Always moved forward..

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) kitty eyes

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) kitty eyes
These poor horses, they deserve to be free running on the open road!

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It bugs me they parked head first to a fence. Every one needs to be backed out. Dumb logistics. Should be in rows. Always moved forward..
It's free marketing. Ford probably wants orders holders to see that they are actually making Broncos now.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That. Thatā€™s my new place of residence. I need to live there. Because I love it, but mostly because Iā€™ll have no money after I get my Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to make a difference! I feel lucky being so close to MAP and I know people not close love seeing pics and videos. So Iā€™ll keep hunting them down and posting what I find. Happy Fatherā€˜s Day this weekend!
This weekend?
[/QUOTE]
My bad. Next weekend. The Broncos messed with my sense of time.

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I counted 167. It's not thousands!
I assume youā€™re joking.. But if not, the yards in Canton were filled at the back. And I didnā€™t take any pics of the MAP yards.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I counted 37 in the first thirty five second video clip before the slight break and 68 after the break along the road fence line, plus about 10 more in the row perpendicular at the start of the video.

I counted ~50 in the seven second video.

Then about 25 per row x4 in the first still pic so ~100 there... but does that first row overlap with the row in the first part of the seven second video?

second still pic I swag ~250

~515 is my conclusion. Does whoever gets the closest to the actual number get their Bronco sooner?

+ all the ones you didn't post pics of = who cares, this is awesome!

Thanks OP!

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Amazing thanks